What would be your attire if you were a professional wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Id wear wrestling tights with a sweet design like HBK and kick pads like d bryan. No shirt to show off my bod

Reaction score
I'd have tiple h's theme song that he used around the year 2000 and i'd simply wear tights with a kind of modern, space like look, kind of like jericho's from when he returned in 2008

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd debut in some trunks, white trunks with "RH3" on the back in blue. White boots styled like Rock's black ones in his prime but add blue designs. My white Nike combat sleeve on my right arm for my bad elbow, white blue knee pads. Gotta wear trunks to let the ladies see my big.... And after i get a full diet of steroids I'mma change my attire to black basketball shorts with every thing the same just black instead of white, since that'll make my package small.

My gimmick would be like Val Venis.

And then I'll team up with mark Henry and have the "hall of painfully sexual chocolate".

~Three Said That~

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RadicalOneO said:
I'd go with what Cody Rhodes and without kneepads for as long as I could... then I'd switch to the Orton look

760c387508190266a96c7885f2663b32.jpg

Like this?

Urrg I hate Rhodes' skinny legs. Makes me look into mine and say "FUCK! A Superstar has better legs than mine!". Also look like an ostrich.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would probably wear something like Melina wore. Pants/tights with furry boots but I would wear a top some what like Eve's, just less revealing. I wouldn't want my boobs popping out
:haha:

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
A rocker type style. I'd wear a lot of rock back Tee's with some black pants. For accessaries, different "gothic" cross necklaces, the "chocker" necklace type. Have my nails painted black.

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
Scarlette said:
760c387508190266a96c7885f2663b32.jpg

Like this?

Urrg I hate Rhodes' skinny legs. Makes me look into mine and say "FUCK! A Superstar has better legs than mine!". Also look like an ostrich.

That's about it. I'm for wearing as little clothing as possible.