What will you be voting for?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

TNA has given us, the fans, the choice of either Full Metal Mayhem, Falls count anywhere, or a Tables match. I know the majority of the people here are going to pick Full Metal Mayhem, but I think we should all think about this for a second. Team 3D, and even Kurt Angle, aren't Ladder match type wrestlers. If Full Metal Mayhem is chosen, it may not be that great of a match. Remember Ultimate X between Team 3D/Johnny Devine vs MCMG/Jay Lethal? Team 3D did not fit in with the match at all, and I think the same thing could happen if Full Metal Mayhem is chosen. What I would vote for, is falls count anywhere, that way we get a nice hardcore brawl around the arena and I'm sure we'll see some sick bumps here and there.

So, what will you be voting for? Full Metal Mayhem, Falls count anywhere, or a tables match?

1chiban

Reaction score
Falls Count Anywhere - less gimmicky on a ppv that already has more than enough gimmick matches (as TNA ppvs always do sadly)

Qwake

I don't think is should be full metal mayhem for the same reasons as Chessarmy said, I would vote for either a falls count anywhere which could be good but then again, a tables match would be kickass! Give Cage a chance to get them through the tabe, have AJ flipping through tables, have the GORE GORE GORE through a table and also don't forget team 3Ds tables match experiences...TABLES match imo :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You do have a good point about the tables match. We could see so many insane spots in a match like that (Gore, 3D, Unprettier, flippy move) and it plays into the Dudley Boys strength and gives them added heat.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I think i'll be voting for TLC.

*Brother Ray's eyes go wide and he shakes his head to the audience, begging them to stop chanting a copyrighted name*

Lmao, that was awesome. But really, FMM would be great. So some of them aren't ladder wrestlers. There are still tables and chairs.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm going tables here. Every Full Metal Mayhem match TNA put on is sloppy as hell, and just bores me. I'd much rather watch a tables match, where Team 3D are good, and we can possibly see the glass table again. :y:

I definitely would not be unhappy with falls count anywhere either, but we haven't seen Team 3D in a tables match in a while.

phantomgerald

The match would be full metal mayhem, like it or not. The way Rhino made the stipulation, any casual wrestling fan would pick FMM. It doesn't really matter if a few of us change our picks.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I'm going for FMM, because Team 3D might surprise us with their skill in a ladder match. If we pick a tables match, it will only be one table spot; if we pick falls count anywhere, we might miss some good action because TNA's crappy cameramen barely can keep up with the action in the ring.

Full Metal Mayhem is the perfect choice, because it's likely going to be kept in and around the ring, and we can see as many hardcore spots as the wrestlers please.

Southtown Original

Reaction score
im with dstebbins because he is absolutely right if you pick a tables match there will only be one or maybe two good spots, Im going with Full Metal Mayhem, but I would not be against Falls Count Anywhere either because it's always good for a PPV.

Ballin

Reaction score
I probley wont vote, seeings how most everybody will vote FMM. Like dstebbins said, basically, tables would be better if you didnt loose by one table broken. Maybe like table elimination were once somebody is put through the table they will be eliminated and their team will be 3 v. 2, etc. Falls count anywhere would be too much moving from the camera and we'd miss alot. FMM will also be better on the crowd and it's probley the best bet, IMO of course.