What will WWE do with Vladimir Kozlov?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^yup. Why not?

Unfair to pass any judgement of the guy's abillities until WWE start to do something with him. That said, I see two paths ahead of him.

Either:

1. Midcard heel... Once MVP steps up to the ME they have no-one in this role on SD. The longer his US title reign goes I could see Matt Hardy dropping the belt to Koslov.

or...

2. Built up, Fed to 'Taker, then becoming a 'Snitsky' (Jobber to the Super-Faces)

....Could also well imagine him in a series of matches with Rey (when he returns). Perfect opponent to play off of his little-big-man gimmick.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Kozlov gets no reaction? Has no skill?

Everytime the lights dim and he walks out, the crowd boos as they much they would if Khali walks out. He doesn't only squash jobbers, he makes himself look good. It's fairly obvious this guy with the right moveset and a manager could make it big... Anyone watch his "match" against Delaney? 5 minutes of awesomeness...

BreakTheWallsDown

Reaction score
my guess is he'll be going the same way as Snitsky
face probably Kane and beat him sometime late this year and then disappear

Owenhart32

Reaction score
Kozlov seems to have potential to be a player someday.
As for Squashing jobbers, its the best way to get heat and get over when your a new star.

BreakTheWallsDown

Reaction score
to me Koslov just seems to be like a heel version of Bobby Lashley only less talented and Lashley was great in the first place

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I really don't see them doing anything with him. He will stick to squashing jobbers, then he might get a small push only to have the fans not care. Soon after he will be fired.