What will WWE do with Vladimir Kozlov?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What will WWE do with Vladimir Kozlov?
He can't just stay squashing jobbers.
WWE need to do something with him, but what?

John

probably have a fued with Khali or big show. when im in this section i post long posts, but on this guy i have nothing to say. the fact that he walks to the ring without having a music theme pretty much sums his skills up. he is no good, i cant ever imagine him in a main event situation.

eggthief

Reaction score
he doesnt gets any crowd reactions either, he´ll be forgotten soon.

Kaedon

Reaction score
what are you talking about? Its boos as soon as he comes out? Now Charlie Haas, THAT is a non reaction.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I could see him going back to OVW, training alot, coming back to WWE with a new gimmick, maybe a monster gimmick. I am not bothered about the enterance i think it is quite cool. But he weighs a bit and could be a good wrestler booked well. Hw could be eventually in the Main Event scene eventually. WWE need to book him more like Kane/Undertaker. I personally think that he gets a bad reaction is good as he seems a good heel.

Sycatech

Reaction score
I think Vladimir Koslov will be Undertaker's WM25 Victim. This is my fantasy, I don't know about you guys.

Viva!

Reaction score
You fantasise a lot about The Undertaker don't you? :)

Michael1

Reaction score
Maybe get in the mid-card later this year. Someone said he gets no reaction at all, he does, and he doesn't need music or say anything to get it. He just needs to destroy his opponent and he'll get heat from the audience. I think he'll be heading to the mid-card later this year or sometime next year.

Viva!

Reaction score
Haha. I suppose you've come to the right place.

noumenon

They're doing the same thing with both him and Burchill...nothing but squash matches. They need to stop wasting time and get both of these guys into some fuckin story lines. We get it, they're beasts...now do something with them.

Evil Austin

I reckon that they will after like a few months give him a US title fued than a tag title than IC title and thats the most he will get he doesn't have the right gimmick to have a real title push, US / IC at most and thats being Generous.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

After probably two months of jobbers he'll probably move on to people like wrestling people like MVP, Chuck, Matt, and Finlay. After all that he'll probably face Big Show but nit before he goes up against Festus.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Did someone actually use Kozlov's name in the same sentence as Lesnar's name?