What will Happen to tensai..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hm. Assuming this doesn't just fizzle out, either Brodus is turning or both of them are turning, with recent weeks clearly hinting towards Clay being the only one who turns. But both are possible. Assuming Brodus turns on Tensai, he'll just be a low carder jobber for the end of his career and will probably help out with developmental too. I don't see relevance for him after this teams ends, whether both turn or only Clay. And I think the ideal finish to this feud should be Xavier going over Brodus in a singles match, finally overcoming the monster heel.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I imagine at first we will see truth and woods ( goat last name btw) feud against team fat. After that Team fat might feud, and then I dunno.

Excellent post that gets us no where.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Going off how great creative are at the min Brodus will be face again this week with no recollection or mention of the hinted turn.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully WWE turns Clay heel and pretends tons of funk never even existed.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tensai should just go back to Japan.

Davidgiggs

Jobber
Reaction score
once Clay goes completely heel and they have to split...

repackaging?

what are your ideas?
once Clay goes completely heel and they have to split...

repackaging?

what are your ideas?

To be honest I can't see Matt bloom (tensai) staying with the company. He's had many gimmicks; Prince Albert, which he toned down to Albert, a-train, lord tensai now this huge dancing buffoon. I like him yet I don't understand how the wwe hasn't realised that he doesn't really draw in the usa

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Release them 'cuz they both suck and I don't want to see them jiggle on my TV anymore.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Tensai would be better off going back to Japan IMO. It's funny how WWE supposedly isn't interested in signing Matt Morgan to a new contract because they're more interested in younger talent (Morgan is pushing his late 30's) but then they go and hire a guy like Matt Bloom who is already in his 40's, even though he was released from the company in the first place years ago because he never developed into the monster heel that they wanted him to (according to an old issue of PWI from back then.) Oh, and we saw how much of a flop yet another heel push for him was, yet they still keep him employed. (And yes, I know he made a name for himself in Japan and that was at least part of the thought process in rehiring him but still.)

IMO, have Brodus turn heel by squashing Tensai and let it hopefully be how the latter leaves the company.