Fastlane What will be the match of the night?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Choose one!

• Kevin Owens (C) vs. Goldberg

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bayley (C) vs. Charlotte Flair

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Neville (C) vs. Jack Gallagher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (C) vs. Big Cass & Enzo Amore

• Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

• Sami Zayn vs. Samoa Joe

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa vs. The Brian Kendrick & Noam Dar

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE-Fastlane-ppv-logo-Fast-Lane.png

Looking over the match card there will be some pretty decent match-ups, even if the story lines have been quite mediocre to say the least. I would normally say that Kevin Owens will put on a great match but the way things are looking, with Goldberg being so old now and not being able to withstand a long match, it will be cut short. I don't think it will be that great. I have a feeling that Bayley vs Charlotte will be underwhelming as well just because Bayley is somewhat "dry" in matches and also has been known to botch things. Neville vs Jack will be good but I don't think it will be the match of the night. I can see Sasha vs Nia Jax being better than people will expect, same with Roman and Strowman. For me, I think the match of the night will be Samoa Joe vs Zayn. Why? It is SAMOA JOE AND ZAYN! I may not be a Sami fan but he knows how to put on good matches and we all know Joe is great in the ring as well.

Who do you think will be the match of the night and why?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn will be MOTN, most likely. Because both guys are great.

Joe is an asskicker and a vicious heel and Zayn's the best underdog/babyface on the roster and he'll sell everything like a boss.

I mean, it'll be a really well-told story of Joe being the dominating force and Zayn being the resilient babyface, who will ultimately lose, but will look good even in defeat.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Joe v Zayn easily, but I'm personally most excited for Strowman vs Reigns since it's the battle of the pushes

Reactions: Solid Snake

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yep...this pretty much sums up my opinion...

I normally care about the women's matches but I don't anymore (at least as far as RAW goes)
Agreed. Bayley v Charlotte is too predictable for me to care and I don't like Sasha and barely like Nia so that rivalry means nothing to me either. At least Becky Lynch always makes me laugh, so that division is still alive when it comes to my interest

Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Joe vs Zayn EASY

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Joe and Zayn will probably be the best wrestling but I'm looking foward to my boy Roman Reigns and Strowman. I bet Takers old ass shows up.

Also, fuck Sami Zayn

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Joe vs Zayn! I am pretty sure Joe will go over Zayn but those two could probably put on a wrestling masterclass.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
As far as fast lane goes, I'm not too interested overall.

Hell, I haven't hardly watched raw all year so far.

I'll record it and watch zayn vs Joe...which I didn't even know was a match up until I read this thread now lol.

Maybe reigns vs strowman..maybe.

And goldberg vs owens. Just to see if they've trolled us yet again with Jericho. And I'm kind of interested in the outcome. I'm sure goldberg has this one in the bag, probably in under 3 minutes. Unless Jericho comes out to help owens somehow.

Nothing else intrigues me about raw right now.