What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You need to bulk up, son. I'm telling you one week in ohio and you'd be a real american :obama: I'll teach you how to get fat! Because i'm so fat!

I work out, but I'm not going to get fat. I can currently only lift 130 pounds over my head, which is more than my own body weight but still isn't really impressive at all.

AJ inspired me to lift weights, like many other things. :)

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I work out, but I'm not going to get fat. I can currently only lift 130 pounds over my head, which is more than my own body weight but still isn't really impressive at all.

You're going to need at least some fat to work out, otherwise there's going to be nothing to turn into muscle and you're just going to put strain on your bones.

Source: I'm a fat fuck that never works out but pretends to know a lot about everything.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Like be a woman??? JK JK JK JK JK JK Or am I??? NAW DAWG I'm just playing.

I feel you though, btw raw is on so i'm going to watch that.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I knew someone mentioned early on Deathclaw being a guy, but I wasn't sure if they knew for sure or not. Anyway, for any times I may have referred to you as "she" or "her" I apologize, even though I know it was an easy mistake on the internet and doesn't matter. :) (Hell, some people on here thought I was a dude for a while.)

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
(Hell, some people on here thought I was a dude for a while.)

still gonna need some proof on that, new rule for anyone claiming to be female is they need to PM me with proof

britanica and deathbane didn't deliver, look where they are now

disclaimer: just for future reference i'm not disputing BLFFL isn't female, please don't pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.