What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Neither am I though. You people are really stupid if you think I am. Just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't mean that I'm a troll. They're my opinions and I believe them.

Like I said on XBOX, I'm not saying you're a troll.

I said I don't care (that we've been whooshed) because I've been trolled enough times to not care.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well it wasn't what I intended. I really didn't care if anyone knew my gender or not because, like I always say, gender is irrelevant to me.

This has got to be one of the most awkward, weird, and creepy situations I've been in through the Internet.

Well, today I've learnt a lesson, some people, are just... different.

Reactions: DK JAMES

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
To each their own. I was told Deathclaw wasn't a troll either, but when you actively do things for your own amusement to me you're either a troll, or an annoying prick. I guess it depends how you view it, maybe i'm wrong. Who knows.

I don't post my AJ posts to annoy anyone or be a prick, I post them because she's my favorite wrestler, and on a WRESTLING FORUMS SITE, you should be allowed to talk about your favorite wrestler.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the most awkward, weird, and creepy situations I've been in through the Internet.

Well, today I've learnt a lesson, some people, are just... different.

What do you mean I'm "different"??? And there's actually nothing creepy about this.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Like I said on XBOX, I'm not saying you're a troll.

I said I don't care (that we've been whooshed) because I've been trolled enough times to not care.

Doesn't whooshed mean being trolled??? I never trolled anyone.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

The DJ on the space radio channel, Bootsy Collins
799afaf74fd84dcac63e72d5dbaec0c2.jpg

One of the funkiest people in this world. Great bass player, and solo now, but Parliament is a Godly funk group. Bootsy's vocals>your life

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't post my AJ posts to annoy anyone or be a prick, I post them because she's my favorite wrestler, and on a WRESTLING FORUMS SITE, you should be allowed to talk about your favorite wrestler.

I actually do believe that you are strangely obsessed with AJ. If you want to deny that you lead people to believe that you're a chick, that's on you. I don't care either way. You're cool to me and can play a kick ass guitar. Anyways, i'm outtie. I win the internet for one day.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
The DJ on the space radio channel, Bootsy Collins
799afaf74fd84dcac63e72d5dbaec0c2.jpg

One of the funkiest people in this world. Great bass player, and solo now, but Parliament is a Godly funk group. Bootsy's vocals>your life

Hey, I have no problem with this. You can turn this into a whatever thread. Have fun. :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Im just trying to give out a history lesson here :tough:

Status
Not open for further replies.