What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually tried to point out that everyone was making that mistake. No one listened.

Not really. Yesterday when you made that post on Punks wall, I said something like "If you're a guy, things got a lot more creepy." and you said like "Whatever, I wasn't saying I'm not a girl." Which would normally make people assume even more you're a girl.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We shouldn't even be having this discussion.

Why can't we just accept them for who they are and move on? Jeez

Reactions: deathclaw4721

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not really. Yesterday when you made that post on Punks wall, I said something like "If you're a guy, things got a lot more creepy." and you said like "Whatever, I wasn't saying I'm not a girl." Which would normally make people assume even more you're a girl.

DAMN David with the SCOOP!

I just delivered you guys your troll, and i'm tired of being told I don't know what one is. BLFFL is next

EDIT: Deathclaw is a pretty cool dude though, just talk to him and get to know him. Def lead people to believe he was a chick though

I'm outtie

AJ SUCKS! WHOO!

Reactions: David5150

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok, anyway I'm going to give my final words on this.

• Gender is irrelevant to me, because your gender doesn't make you who you are. Your personality is what makes you who you are.
  • Everything I have ever posted on here were my actual opinions. I wasn't trolling you.
  • Nothing has actually changed about me. I'm still the Ultimate AJ Lee Fan.
So there you go. Anyway, have a nice day. ^_^
Staff note: You have been asked to stop using multiple colors in your posts and you agreed to it. Stop.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
DAMN David with the SCOOP!

I just delivered you guys your troll, and i'm tired of being told I don't know what one is. BLFFL is next

EDIT: Deathclaw is a pretty cool dude though, just talk to him and get to know him. Def lead people to believe he was a chick though

I'm outtie

AJ SUCKS! WHOO!

Unfortunately, BLFFL isn't a troll :sad:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Yeah, because I never disclosed my gender.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
God I love Bootsy Collins as a DJ on GTA V. That alone makes my day better. #BootsyBayBay

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I'm just a very critical person. Must be the dudes I hang around with but I normally despise anyone who over obsesses over a celebrity, so that's probably it.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Neither am I though. You people are really stupid if you think I am. Just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't mean that I'm a troll. They're my opinions and I believe them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

To each their own. I was told Deathclaw wasn't a troll either, but when you actively do things for your own amusement to me you're either a troll, or an annoying prick. I guess it depends how you view it. Maybe i'm wrong. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.