What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, it is more respectable to compliment a woman on the way he does it.

Im like that IRL, when im on the net im like oh CrayJ dat ass o brit that pussy cat but in real life, ive never said look at dat ass or even called a girl hot. I always say " shes cute" or "shes beautiful" IDK why i find disrespectful to say that to women (IRL) Same when girls say oh he got a six pack.. I just dont think its right

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
80d03d0a8f28a5314456afa364ce4081.png

No offence, but I don't know dudes that have said those kind of stuff over someone saying a celebrity sucks :shock:

She's more than a celebrity to me. She's my role model and I look up to her and I have a lot of respect for her, and you didn't simply say "She sucked", you said horrible perverted things. Grow up.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jonathon and Adam probably feel more gay than me when I found out Deth was a guy :dawg:

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
No, those posts were actually my opinions that I believe. I'm not a troll, and I never even disclosed my gender on the site.

Can't really blame it on everyone else for making assumptions when you didn't make it clear enough: pink everywhere, saying you're going to be just like AJ when you grow up (keep us posted on the snip), saying you're as thin as AJ (which now actually does seem like it's unhealthy, because I'm pretty sure males should have more body-mass than females), buying the same clothing as AJ, not exactly correcting it every time it's mentioned, etc.

You jeeringly japed, went along with it. Not denying something is practically the same as admitting it's not false.

Not really bothered though, I'll still be sticking sexual innuendos in your posts if they fit the hole.

Reactions: Varus and DK JAMES

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Im like that IRL, when im on the net im like oh CrayJ dat ass o brit that pussy cat but in real life, ive never said look at dat ass or even called a girl hot. I always say " shes cute" or "shes beautiful" IDK why i find disrespectful to say that to women (IRL) Same when girls say oh he got a six pack.. I just dont think its right

I'm respectful to people on the internet and in real life. I really don't care about physical appearance because it's not important. It's the person you are that matter to me.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathon and Adam probably feel more gay than me when I found out Deth was a guy :dawg:

I've felt a lot more gay before. Mainly when I was tracking a user here that turned out to be a guy impersonating a girl, I had to play along to find out more and then bam found 'em.

Reactions: David5150

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Can't really blame it on everyone else for making assumptions when you didn't make it clear enough: pink everywhere, saying you're going to be AJ when you grow up (keep us posted on the snip), saying you're as thin as AJ (which now actually does seem like it's unhealthy, because I'm pretty sure males should have more body-mass than females), buying the same clothing as AJ, not exactly correcting it every time it's mentioned, etc.

You jeeringly japed, went along with it. Not denying something is practically the same as admitting it's not false.

Not really bothered though, I'll still be sticking sexual innuendos in your posts if they fit the hole.

I actually tried to point out that everyone was making that mistake. No one listened.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Can't really blame it on everyone else for making assumptions when you didn't make it clear enough: pink everywhere, saying you're going to be AJ when you grow up (keep us posted on the snip), saying you're as thin as AJ (which now actually does seem like it's unhealthy, because I'm pretty sure males should have more body-mass than females), buying the same clothing as AJ, not exactly correcting it every time it's mentioned, etc.

I thought it was a dude from the start. He randomly would post some pretty dudish stuff. His taste in music was a pretty big indicator, and when farooq told me about his shirt on twitter, I realized he was a dude. I do understand the confusion though, and I was still debating it in my head for sometime.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I spent the better part of my first year on here convinced Hoss was black. And I have not fully given up on that theory yet either.

Thought he was 60..
Oh and you and seabs were the same dude (still :notsure:)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I spent the better part of my first year on here convinced Hoss was black. And I have not fully given up on that theory yet either.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Status
Not open for further replies.