What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I watched the newest Carrie earlier, and it wasn't scary in the slightest. I'm pretty positive that the genre for it was horror, but it could've easily passed as an action-adventure. In the terms of scariness I'd give it a 1/10. However, I'd rate it a 4/10 all in all. It wasn't the type of movie that you'd recommend unless the person has seen everything else.

Sorry you watched that man, I saw it opening night on a date.. we both fucking despised it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
cc8e5c38a29120eb6e3ab0c7d8012a08.jpg

5/10.. Idris Elba literally makes the movie.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Watching the new Trailer Park Boys: Don't Legalize It movie, and so far it's fucking perfect. J-Roc baby.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watching the new Trailer Park Boys: Don't Legalize It movie, and so far it's fucking perfect. J-Roc baby.
How are you watching it? I have yet to see it.. really want to though so if you have a link hook it up.. if you got Canadian Netflix I will cry!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I saw Batman Begins last night. A good movie but not as good as The Dark Knight Rises. I still need to watch The Dark Knight, which based on hype and expectations I'm expecting to be the greatest of the trilogy.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I saw Batman Begins last night. A good movie but not as good as The Dark Knight Rises. I still need to watch The Dark Knight, which based on hype and expectations I'm expecting to be the greatest of the trilogy.
Batman Begins was a nice solid origin story, The Dark Knight was my favourite movie of all time and Dark Knight Rises was an epic ending. My favourite trilogy of movies due to being a comic book nerd.

3a7539f325744e32f36c5634489c12a1.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 2

Slightly overstuffed? Yes. Boring? Not at all.

You should come into this movie with the idea that there is one villain, Electro is the villain, Rhino is just there and Goblin is there to set up Sinister Six. Jamie Foxx as Electro was amazing, before his turn I genuinely felt bad for Electro, its his birthday and no one cares, he has no friends and throws himself into his work which has driven him insane and when Spiderman shows he cares Max just jumps at it. Even when he first was Electro, he didnt try and hurt anyone. He was just as scarred and everyone else was and when he saw himself on the screen he felt like he had done something, Spiderman then swoops in, forgets who he is and takes the spotlight so Max is saddened by that. I never felt Eletrco was a bad guy he just had this grudge against Spiderman and was mentally ill. The entire movie was awesome and unlike others with Superhero movies I like to see them when they aren't just in action. I like the story aspect and thats what this movie did great.

8.5/10, would/will buy on Blu Ray.

Other recent ratings

Bad Neighbours: 8/10
Iron Man: 9.5/10
Iron Man 2: 8.5/10
The Avengers: 10/10
Stepbrothers: 8.8/10

Reactions: Just Kevin

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
d2f51985b72d2ff0835eef8d4f18a3a1.jpg

Just watched it. The fact that the movie was filmed (for the most part) in the capital of my country, in the city of Belgrade, makes it even better. 7/10