What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And movie is done, and it may be the Dragon type avatar talking, but loved it.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
On May 17th:
Deadpool 2 (2018)

While not the best beginning and toggles betweenoutdoing the first film or just coming close, Deadpool 2 recreates a new dynamic for the Merc With The Mouth. Whether or was bad writing or bad pacing, some of the punchlines (just some) tend to miss their mark. This really take away from the fun and wittiness of this sequel but allowed time in between extremely hilarious moments scattered throughout the entire movie. I felt like maybe 2 scenes in Deadpool 2 didn't really cover all the questions myself and others might want to know. However when it's all said and done, DP2 lines itself perfectly for another sequel or new film including the main character (Wade Wilson), the "available" X-Men members and new team members. So for this, I give it...

9/10

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
On April 26th:
Avengers: Infinity War

It lived up to its wait...it lived up to its hype...very, very, very EPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!!! Through watching all these Marvel films since the first Iron Man, the brand has continued to improve visually, mentally and emotionally. It seemed like every lead actor (heroes and Thanos) put their own emotions into their characters for this intense type of battle. The movie was able to keep a good balance with so many superheroes and these new villians. Plenty of quotables, Easter eggs and memorable moments from beginning to end that make you want to watching it over and over again until the next Avengers film is released. There were a few minor issues I had for a scene or two, nothing too serious though. I really had a great time, the audience surrounding me all had a great time and it makes you leave feeling a certain way during and after the credits. A feeling that the die-hard fans and casual fans can both share. I'll leave it at that and rate this....

9/10

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
StarWars_LastJedi_Poster.jpg

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ~ RiffTrax Version (2018)

So...I absolutely HATE the Last Jedi as a film...mainly because
of what they did to Luke Skywalker & I swore to myself I'd never
watch it again...

But I have now...

And even Mike, Bill & Kevin couldn't save it.

I mean they made it funnier...but its still a steaming hot mess
of poorly written bullshit that I hate with nearly every cell of my
body.

And Porgs Suck!

porg-1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Beginning of the End ~ MST3K Version (1957)

3_beginning-of-the-end-three-sheet-1957.jpg

So...I absolutely love the "Giant Atomic Insect" movies from
the 50's & 60's. The Deadly Mantis, Them!, Earth vs. Spider
Tarantula & of course this Bert I. Gordon "Classic"

I'm also a HUGE fan of MST3K...so this is like pure gold for
me. The plot & acting in this one are pretty good...but of course
the effects are...well...its a Bert I. Gordon film so what did you
expect?

Beginning of the End (film) - Wikipedia

Also...I just had to post this artwork...

54t5b6.png

So Awesome...

Also this song...

:thumbsup:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Big Hero 6. That movie was amazing and easily a 10/10 for me. The characters were great, the story was great, and both the Hero and Villian are both justified in a sense. I never understood why this wasn't more popular then Frozen.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
The Saint Takes Over (1940). Simon Templar (George Sanders) is a British sleuth who helps the police catch the bad guys when they can't quite figure it out themselves. He's an Adrian Monk of the yesteryear only without the neurosis. In The Saint Takes Over, he helps a woman Ruth Summers from getting ripped off $460.00 in a bridge game from a well known hustler. Templar clears a NYPD detective's name who has been framed for a crime he didn't commit by a group of mobsters. But the mobsters--Eoghan, Weldon, Sloan--are getting killed one-by-one. Who is doing all the killing? It was Ruth Summers whose brother Johnny Summers was a witness for the police but was died of lead poisoning.

The Saint in London (1939). Simon Templar assists Inspector Teal of Scotland Yard to arrest a group of Romanian foreigners who deal in counterfeit currency--over a million pounds. Templar was victimized by a pickpocket Doogan in the beginning of the film, but he turned the tables on him. Doogan had served time in San Quentin and wants to turnover a new leaf. Simon is trusting of the guy and hires him as his personal go-fer, similar to Batman having Alfred as his personal butler. Together, they go after the bad guys.

I couldn't find myself interested in either movie. I like that Templar is helping a criminal turn over a new leaf and they, as a gesture of returning the favor, assist him in catching the bad guys. In the Saint Takes Over, it was Pearley, a mob safecracker now turned informant for the police. In The Saint in London, it's Doogan, a low-class Brooklyner who spent much of his life engaging in petty crimes. But the plot for both movies are convoluted and the ending to The Saint in London was silly as Bruno Lang, the mastermind of the whole counterfeit operation, walks in elegantly into the police station, shares a cigarette with Simon Templar, and turns himself over to the police.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
R.O.T.O.R aka Blue Steel ~ RiffTrax Version (1987)

rotor-movie-poster-1989-1020210329.jpg

Wow...this film was bad...like really, really bad...
which worked because it gave Mike, Kevin & Bill
an endless supply of stupid to work with.

Seriously if you "like" watching bad films...check
his one out...its up there with Troll 2 & The Room
in my opinion.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
R.O.T.O.R aka Blue Steel ~ RiffTrax Version(1987)

rotor-movie-poster-1989-1020210329.jpg

Wow...this film was bad...like really, really bad...
which worked because it gave Mike, Kevin & Bill
an endless supply of stupid to work with.

Seriously if you "like" watching bad films...check
his one out...its up there with Troll 2 & The Room
in my opinion.
If it is up there with Troll 2 and The Room then it means it is a masterpiece of cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D