What was the first wrestling game you owned?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWF War Zone :boss1:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
:yay: Someone responded yay! And that game totally was the shit. I remember when I first got that game thinking how great the graphics were and how cool it looked..but then when I went back to play it several years ago it was so terrible. XD

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ugh I have terrible memory :((

it might have been this one

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Pedobear said:
ugh I have terrible memory :((

it might have been this one

Haha had that one too. Probably still have it around here somewhere.. I wasn't as much of a fan of that one though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
:yay: Someone responded yay! And that game totally was the s***. I remember when I first got that game thinking how great the graphics were and how cool it looked..but then when I went back to play it several years ago it was so terrible. XD

:true:
Played it a year ago as Farooq. I beat the whole thing, just to start over since I don't have the Rumble Pack. It had a good character selection though.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i forget what it was called but you could only play as hulk hogan, ultimate warrior or british bulldog.... it was on the old commodore 64 system

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i just looked up mine and its called wrestlemania challenge