What was Team Hell No Like?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I liked them, they were good and fun. It also was Bryan's face turn so...

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't too much care for it at the time, but I enjoy it a lot more when looking back on it. A bit tedious and cringeworthy at times, mind you, but that's sometimes the case when it comes to comedy in wrestling. The two made for a great odd pairing and Kane being the more physically dominant one and Bryan the smaller and quicker/more athletic one made for a great dynamic as a tag team. The tag team division benefitted from their presence as well since Team Hell No were one of the most over things on the show at the time and were given such a long reign with the tag team titles. Plus, it was Daniel Bryan's official face turn and it also led to the "weak link" storyline that signified the beginning (but not the culimination... we'd have to wait eight more months before that) of Bryan's main event push.

All in all, a successful pairing, especially since their segments together (specifically the ones where they attended anger management with Dr. Shelby) were consistenly some of the most-watched portions of the show.