What to do with The Majors!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think The Major Brothers have huge potential, but I don't see where WWE are going with them? They could just be another tag team or they could become a great tag team!

So, I think WWE should 'give' The Majors to Edge. Edge has expressed that he would love to have a little stable with a decent tag team, so why not do it with The Majors. Edge could say that he sees himself in these guys and he has chose to guide them to the top.

You remember when JBL formed his cabinet? When Orlando Jordan joined, we were all quite shocked at the sudden heel turn. Well I think they should do this with The Majors and have them help Edged regain The WHC!

Thoughts...

Switchy

Reaction score
The Edge idea isn't that bad but I think it would be hard for them to get over straight away considering their jobbers atm. I'd send them back to OVW for a month or two and call them babk up to SD! and give them a couple of wins and then align them with Edge. I know they are talented and everything but I can see WWE releaseing them soon...

Ballin

Reaction score
Great idea, but i dont see everything great with The Majors, theyre alright but nuthin' special. I still think the edge idea is good though

-TJ-

Good idea, but they have to build it up though. You can't go from Jobbers to The Major Heels in a week -_-

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Good idea, but they have to build it up though. You can't go from Jobbers to The Major Heels in a week -_-

Exactly. That's the only transition that should be done, send them back to OVW as Switchy said and when Edge returns he should take them under his wing. Smackdown needs a stable and this could be the stepping stone.

Reaction score
The Majors did a good job of making Matt / MVP look good on smackdown the other night. I kinda of like them, but feel they're too plain. They really did get owned though...lol

Travis40

I've like the Majors since they've debuted on ECW awhile back. I really hope that Matt and MVP break up and MVP costs them the Tag Team titles and the Majors become the new champions...that'd be awesome.

phantomgerald

First thing they need to do is to have different looks first. The hardys were easily distinguised from the start. So too Edge and Christian, and the Dudleys as well. If they have the same looks then they'll never get far.

Reaction score
well a new look would help but that could come with the heel turn....being sent to OVW might help....make it part of the storyline have Vickie send them back down and when they come back come back as full heels to interfere in a match where Edge is involve....maybe Edge's first shot at the title....have them interfere and help Edge win the title with a new look something along the Edge look

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I could see the Ede thing being pretty good, but maybe with another team, maybe a call up or signing.

I don't like the Majors, they're generic and boring, they really need to spend more time in OVW.