Kayfabe what the fuck happened

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score

As the distinct intro to Harrison Payne's old theme kicks in, the crowd erupt for his unannounced return. As the hype builds for the man who hasn't been seen in a ring in over a year, as soon as the drums kick in, he slowly walks out from the curtain wearing a leather jacket over his gear, to loud cheers from the audience, all happy to see the returning former world heavyweight champion.

He slowly walks up the stairs, barely playing up to the cheers from the audience at all. With a mic in hand, he waits for a minute before talking to get all of the chants and cheers over with.

Harrison: So, you're all happy to see me right?

The crowd loudly cheer again.

Harrison: Well that's funny, because from what I see, the people who you cheer for is a lot different from when I was here. You see, 3 years ago, I walked in here as the top guy. Undefeated for a month, before I went on to face an utter dickhead called Tony. Purposefully, he halted my career, and he stopped me from reaching the heights I should have, while he could. I scraped the bottom of the barrel, I teamed with people I hated like Kowalzyck, I faced the worst of the worst, and I met my best friend, Jordan Bull.

The crowd once again cheer loudly for a name they haven't heard in a long time.

Harrison: And then, me and Jordan jumped ship over here. I became Champion of the World, but I wasn't happy. I left the company, I wrestled all over the world, I got honed my craft and I got better. And now I've come back, and what do I see? Whereas before I duked it out with The Amazing H, Aleks Frost, Jordan Bull, Jet Starr, Lukey, even people I despised like Shaun Rocker. I still went after them all, and yeah I lost to most of them, but we still earned your respect.

But now what do we have? I remember The Blade from back in my day, but I'll be honest, I don't know the rest of you. But I'm willing to give you a chance. So here's what's what, I'm doing something right now that I haven't seen in 2 and a half years. I'm issuing an open challenge to everyone backstage for next week. You either come out now, or you call me out and I'll fight all of you. And guess what? If I win this week, you get an Iron Man Title shot with that to! So come on boys, who thinks they can hang with the best?

Last edited:

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score

The very familiar sound of static fills the arena and the crowd is buzzing with anticipation. The drums hit and the crowd explodes with adulation as the titantron reads the name "JORDAN BULL". Sure enough, Jordan Bull strides out from behind the curtain for the first time in about half a year. He is wearing a pair of jeans, a black Chicago Bulls hat and a new Jordan Bull T-Shirt. He walks towards the ring with a smirk as the fans are still in awe at this huge shock return. Jordan walks up the steps and into the ring, shooting a wink in the direction of a stunned Harrison Payne. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air, which receives a sizable pop. Jordan then signals for the official to toss him a mic, which he catches and holds in the air. The returning star then hops off the turnbuckle and stands in the middle of the ring facing his former tag team partner, Harrison Payne. He takes a deep breath.

"I'M HOME."

The crowd cheer for this, as Jordan lets a huge smile fill his face.

"I've been gone for what seems like forever, right? I mean, the whole company has changed along with the entire landscape of professional wrestling. People have come and gone, those who were once trampled on by the machine have begun to rise up to claim their place like a good buddy of mine, Jack Rogue.

Crowd acknowledge how far Rogue has come with a cheer.

"And some of the mighty seem to have fallen off of their perch a little. All this change, but what about guys like me? See, I'm what you'd call an established star in this industry. I've never been the top guy, but I've always proved I can "hang with the best" as Harrison so eloquently put it. The thing about Jordan Bull's career is that no matter where I am on the card, I have never failed to deliver in this ring. Sure, I don't always win, but I pride myself on my ability to put the company on my back and be a major player no matter how many wins or losses I receive. If you can cast your mind back, however, I finally got a reward for my hard work back in the old place. But, as it always seems to be with my career, it was snatched away from me before I could even show the world that I was a true champion. One thing I've never been though is bitter. I believe that things happen for a reason and I know I am not entitled to anything in this life or in this company. To be the best, I have to beat the best."

Jordan turns to Harrison.

"If that means kicking the piss out of my best friend, I'm game! Maybe there's only room for one "Legend" now, Harry, and I want to prove that I am that legend. At Summerslam. What do you say? One more match, Payne vs Bull in front of the entire world to put to rest the question that has been on everyone's lips for nearly 3 years?"

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97