What the FUCK does the WSM do at WM now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RE: What the f*ck does the WSM do at WM now?

Rain said:
If this RTWM has taught us anything, it's that WWE has no plan. The build has been all over the place.

WSM looked like he was on a trail of destruction en route to the WHC, but then some dumbass decided "Hey, lets push Jack Swagger as a main-eventer since that worked so well the first time", then Henry had no direction then started to feud with Ryback, who was already feuding with the Shield...

It looked like Ziggler was going after Jericho, but then he started fighting Bryan and Kane and seems destined for yet another tag match with Big E Jackson, and that leaves Jericho with nothing to do. While he has a feud with the Shield pre-made, the Shield's feuding with like 6 different people already so he doesn't fit in there.

Barrett started feuding with Bo, which was dropped because Bo sucks, then started feuding with Sheamus for no reason, and now seems like he's feuding with the Miz and maybe Jericho, so he's in 4 feuds and still can't win a fucking match so nobody cares.

#wwelogic

Yea the build has been lulzy at best. Speaking of Miz, he was in a long program with Cesaro, won a match with the figure 4 and unless I missed something the feud was dropped from there? Next thing I knew he was feuding with foreign mid card champ #2 instead of #1.

There lack of any idea as to wtf they are doing has been even more apparent than usual this year.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What the f*ck does the WSM do at WM now?

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea the build has been lulzy at best. Speaking of Miz, he was in a long program with Cesaro, won a match with the figure 4 and unless I missed something the feud was dropped from there? Next thing I knew he was feuding with foreign mid card champ #2 instead of #1.

There lack of any idea as to wtf they are doing has been even more apparent than usual this year.

If reports are to be believed the creative team is very stressed with Vince breathing down their neck to change things every 15 minutes. Losing their head of creative can't help either.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler said:

Hollywood writers cannot book/write wrestling shows properly, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Open your eyes Vince, you need wrestling people to write/book. There were no writers during the 80s boon and the high point of the AE, its not a coincidence.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

At least they should have a mix of TV writers and wrestling bookers. The bookers to come up with the ideas and stories, and the writers to help make them into TV material.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
If reports are to be believed the creative team is very stressed with Vince breathing down their neck to change things every 15 minutes. Losing their head of creative can't help either.

Retire already

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Or just put this on for 3 hours, I'd watch:

dcd36912765e5277f0685c2a91fb31f8.gif

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com

Maybe he compete versus Big Show to be the number one contender for the WHC

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com

Crayo said:
Please, not again :sad:.

Big Show just kills anyone's momentum.

Yeah, it's true but maybe they do it because of watching two big men in the ring... WWE sometimes do things that really makes no sense