What the FUCK does the WSM do at WM now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
SD spoiler, but (stop reading here if you don't want SD spoiled, I cba to make a real spoiler) apparently Booker T said it's Shield vs Orton.Sheamus.Ryback, so where does that leave Henry, who most speculated would put over Ryback?

If he is a healthy scratch for Mania, or perhaps even worse thrown into a pointless 8 man tag match... goddammit.. I'll.. I'll be so mad.. I don't even..

4Fhpd.gif

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
What the f*ck does the WSM do at WM now?

It will be sad if he ain't going to show up for WM. Bring the Hall of Pain back!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Reports saying that Vince is upset that the Swagger/Zeb Coulter angle isn't attracting the kind of heat they wanted it to makes me think they probably realize that Henry would have been a better choice of an opponent for Del Rio. Don't expect Henry to have any kind of big role at this point.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Reports saying that Vince is upset that the Swagger/Zeb Coulter angle isn't attracting the kind of heat they wanted it to makes me think they probably realize that Henry would have been a better choice of an opponent for Del Rio. Don't expect Henry to have any kind of big role at this point.

So basically the WWE dropped the ball on Henry....

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The reports of Vince making changes to the undercard and knowing how disorganized WWE can be at times anyway tells me that Show/Sheamus/Orton were supposed to be the team to take on The Shield and Ryback was supposed to go against Henry but they've simply switched the Ryback/Show roles. Big Show/Mark Henry might be a plausible match at this point.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
According to the spoilers I checked, Smackdown ended with Mark Henry hitting Ryback with three World's Strongest Slam's; also there was a segment where Big Show wanted to be Orton & Sheamus's partner at Mania. So, maybe they're planning to combine the two feuds into one? Have it be Ryback/Orton/Sheamus/Show vs. The Shield & Henry? That or just Show vs. Henry. I don't like either of those ideas but based off what they're booking, those two seem to be the only ways they can take this without just starting something completely new.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Ryback is going to drop out of the shield match to go after Henry now that it is personal.

Reactions: Snowman1

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
RE: What the f*ck does the WSM do at WM now?

Stopspot said:
Ryback is going to drop out of the shield match to go after Henry now that it is personal.

While that's definitely a possibility, and I'm not against it since it leads to what I'd rather see, but it seems odd that Ryback would drop out of a match against the three people who've been screwing him basically non-stop since they've debuted to face someone who only recently did anything to him. Especially since The Shield was the main reason why Henry could do that to him but meh.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Have Henry join the shield even though his fatass would take twice as long to go down those stairs

Reactions: Swift

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Have Henry join the shield even though his fatass would take twice as long to go down those stairs

He could just huddle up and roll down the stairs, get there in half the time, plus he would take out the barricade.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

If this RTWM has taught us anything, it's that WWE has no plan. The build has been all over the place.

WSM looked like he was on a trail of destruction en route to the WHC, but then some dumbass decided "Hey, lets push Jack Swagger as a main-eventer since that worked so well the first time", then Henry had no direction then started to feud with Ryback, who was already feuding with the Shield...

It looked like Ziggler was going after Jericho, but then he started fighting Bryan and Kane and seems destined for yet another tag match with Big E Jackson, and that leaves Jericho with nothing to do. While he has a feud with the Shield pre-made, the Shield's feuding with like 6 different people already so he doesn't fit in there.

Barrett started feuding with Bo, which was dropped because Bo sucks, then started feuding with Sheamus for no reason, and now seems like he's feuding with the Miz and maybe Jericho, so he's in 4 feuds and still can't win a fucking match so nobody cares.

#wwelogic

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
RE: What the f*ck does the WSM do at WM now?

Stopspot said:
He could just huddle up and roll down the stairs, get there in half the time, plus he would take out the barricade.

Plus this
dcd36912765e5277f0685c2a91fb31f8.gif