What the Eff.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the spammy nomination thread or whatever, but I can't see the shoutbox when I'm on. And when I go to the sb url, it doesn't load up either Look...

Untitled5.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this? changed skins too a couple of times to try and fix it, still doesn't work. Or maybe this forum just hates me...Yeah. Emo. Cool.

EDIT - Nevermind. I'm a lazy blueberry that doesn't deserve to post in a forum full of spammers. Kill me now.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
we've had like 2000 threads over this issue. dont even answer it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
change your forum skin to dark red vb, so you can have the ''turn on'' chatbox option.

Wrestling Station

^or just type www. infront of the impactwrestling.com link.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^or just type www. infront of the impactwrestling.com link.

This suggestion is bogus. I've tested it. Whether or not I type WWW in front of impactwrestling.com/forum or just WWW in front of impactwrestling.com and take the link straight to the forums no chat box shows up.

Testing the Dark Red skin theory now.

EDIT:

Dark Red Skin theory works. Change your skin to the dark red vb skin in the "options" category in your User CP. From there save changes. Go back to Options if your not there already. Scroll all the way down and it asks you directly if you want to turn the Chat Box on and you simply say "Yes".

Kinda bogus that you can only effectively use one skin at any time if you want the chat box. But seeing as I haven't personally complained about this since it started, I obviously didn't notice or cared until somebody said something. lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Two Scoops, I'm on the CA Evo (fluid) skin. AYou can change skins back once you've turned the sb on.

The www. thing is about the sb loading as well. It's there, but it doesn't load if you don't type www.

Kizza

I had this happen to me again. Earlier yesterday on the Evo skin, it was working. By the night, it had turned itself off. :madface:

PeepShow

That's why people should just use the fuckin black/red skin. Best one anyways plus no problems with the stupid shitbox.

Kizza

It's a horrid skin. You can't read anything. It's back working now regardless.

PeepShow

:lmao

WHAT

It's a DARK background with WHITE text. How the fuck can you not read it?