What the DVD list show you recommend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Ok I'm in Mid 2005 of my ROH collection after i get up to date with them.. I'm going look for other indy/Japan/mexico/Canada/Europe Shows from Other promotions.....

for what I'm asking is what Full show DVD do you recommend for my purchase in the very near future??????

:woot_jump:

Rell

Reaction score
You should definitely check out these DVD's
PWG: Battle of Los Angeles 2005 (My Favorite)
PWG: All Star Weekend IV
Chikara Pro: Tag World Grand Prix Night 3
Chikara Pro: Grape American Bash (weird name, but great show)
Combat Zone Wrestling: Best of the Best 5
PWG: Based On A True Story
PWG: Album of the Year
PWG: Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament (DDT4...fu**in awesome)

This is just a few, and if your interested I will be uploading Dragon Gate shows so check that out.

Beer Money Army

cheers I always wanted to look in FIP and PWG.....and a few japanese promotions

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
if you want Japanese wrestling for cheap, check out

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/

and if you want Lucha, another good site is

http://www.slambamjam.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

and for Japanese wrestling classics, check out the '94 and '95 Super J Cups. But if you want to see current stuff, I like NOAH alot and there Navigation Shows are really good. As for Lucha, there's a copy of When Worlds Collide on one of those sites, and it's great. CMLL is good now, but you can watch that for free on TV.

Beer Money Army

yeah i think im getting buy nearlly all super J cups off ebay :).. But msotly 94,95...