Extreme Rules What stipulation should Rollins/Orton have at ER?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its great to have a community of people who all share a common hatred for other people. Hey, fuck you guy! Your opinions are stupid!
Stopspot and Soli have been on a run (especially in the ramp lol) of just randomly talking shit and then adding....

"Welcome to WWEF." "There is already another thread on this," and all that nonsense. It's like Crayo made Delik admin and they changed usernames.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot and Soli have been on a run (especially in the ramp lol) of just randomly talking shit and then adding....

"Welcome to WWEF." "There is already another thread on this," and all that nonsense. It's like Crayo made Delik admin and they changed usernames.
lmao, that's great. I need to go to the ramp more often. So many missed opportunities to welcome new users.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Why not an ambulance match? Considering what Rollins did to Orton a few months back. Of course, Rollins will likely be winning so not sure they would even put in that kind of effort. It has to be some sort of no dq match.....how else would J+J securiTAY be able to get involved? Thats standard practice for WWE nowadays right?

And you aren't even the most condescending member online, our admin have earned that crown. Crazy, isn't it? We are so welcoming here.
Kind of noticed this in certain situations. But TBH, I mostly dislike other people anyway. As much as I try not to, humanity just keeps pushing me back to that pov. It's mostly just driving that does it lol.

Hwaaaah!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Why not an ambulance match? Considering what Rollins did to Orton a few months back. Of course, Rollins will likely be winning so not sure they would even put in that kind of effort. It has to be some sort of no dq match.....how else would J+J securiTAY be able to get involved? Thats standard practice for WWE nowadays right?

Kind of noticed this in certain situations. But TBH, I mostly dislike other people anyway. As much as I try not to, humanity just keeps pushing me back to that pov. It's mostly just driving that does it lol.

Hwaaaah!
lmao you and Sharpy even that shit out, I was talking about the other people here like Stopspot honestly. You guys are so nice you need a TM after your username's buddy.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Friends_fangirl.gif

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Hwaaaah!

I've long come to the realization in my twenty-seven years of life that Misanthropy is simply the wisest way to view the world.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A loser has to feud with Big Show match... both guys will pull out all stops to not lose.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Rollins and Orton should have a regular match, but it will likely be an Extreme Rules match.. The last thing we need to see is a 2 out of 3 Falls match, unless it's a 3 Stages of Hell or some shit like that.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
J & J will come in, most likely. Steel Cages never stop 'em nowadays.

Why did Orton not un-ban the RKO with his stipulation, though?

Reactions: Jacob Fox