What sports do you/have you played?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Soccer 4 yrs. and wrestling for 4 up until last year.

Dre

Reaction score
I've played on a Basketball team at a local church for 2 years. I stoped due to the fact that I was to old for the team.

I did Karate for a year but the program was cut short because my instructor was sick and plus she couldn't keep up with paying for the space that we was training at.

And I played Football in my JHS for 2 years.

Kizza

Played cricket from year 5 till year 9, played footy from year 4 till year 9, and played basketball in year 4 and year 7, currently, playing badmintion, started this year, which is year 10. Badmintion is such an underrated sport really, so much fun. I also played Baseball for club for a couple of years at under 14, and won best junior player, which is u/12's, u/14's, u/16's & u/17's. That was pretty sweet.

Moonlight Drive

I'm more surprised anybody actually plays Badminton tbh.

J

Wait, people actually play soccer in the US?

Soccer has a steady fan base in the U.S. and it seems to be growing if you ask me. I personally like Soccer more than Football, Baseball and Basketball. Not Hockey though.

Wordlife

Baseball - 7 Years (1998-2004)
Basketball - 5 Years (2002-2006)
Hockey - 12 Years (1996-2008/Present)