What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

I spent the past twenty minutes looking for that video, all I knew that it was by Coldplay. It's still a nice visual, with a good song to boot.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am not one of those old guys who goes around talking about older music and saying it's better because I LOVE a lot of contemporary music. I personally listen to music about equally from all decades but I have to say that they just don't make songs like this anymore

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LOL, I actually heard this song on the radio today, I've never heard of McFly before, though.

Oh my cousin Emily is a big fan of theirs and she has tried to get me into it but all the videos I ever see, they strip naked on stage, or do an interview naked....they are pretty obsessed with being naked... which isn't a bad thing and I am not implying it is... it's just they're the only band I know of that gets naked more often than the Red Hot Chili Peppers do and that's about all they do ;)

Oh and so it doesn't seem like i am hijacking the thread: