• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As I read this, "Creed - With Arms Wide Open" starts playing on my Pandora :)
Unfortunately for Creed I am no longer a fan nor have been for several years bahaha so I switched to..

Haha, what a coincidence.

I can see where you're coming from, a lot of people share your opinion... People usually say 'Creed sucks', but no, it's not Creed (the whole band) that sucks, it's just Scott Stapp that sucks. Mark, Brian and Flip are super cool.
I'm an immense Alter Bridge fan, though. They're my favorite band, check 'em out if ya haven't. :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha, what a coincidence.

I can see where you're coming from, a lot of people share your opinion... People usually say 'Creed sucks', but no, it's not Creed (the whole band) that sucks, it's just Scott Stapp that sucks. Mark, Brian and Flip are super cool.
I'm an immense Alter Bridge fan, though. They're my favorite band, check 'em out if ya haven't. :)

I won a radio contest back when I was like 11 got a free limo ride and three free third row center tickets to creed. It was a good show especially seeing Jerry Cantrell do his own thing away from Alice in Chains.
You're right though it was mainly Scott Stapp but I just really didn't like much of the Weathered or latter Full Circle ablums.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I won a radio contest back when I was like 11 got a free limo ride and three free third row center tickets to creed. It was a good show especially seeing Jerry Cantrell do his own thing away from Alice in Chains.
You're right though it was mainly Scott Stapp but I just really didn't like much of the Weathered or latter Full Circle ablums.

Weathered wasn't all that bad of a record, but yeah, it was too radio friendly... My Own Prison and Human Clay are really good, though. While Full Circle didn't feel like Creed at all, kinda felt like a collection of Alter Bridge B-sides, though I must admit it had a couple of good songs on there.