What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Lol i have over 16500 songs on it now so it needs my love. I'm music mad.

Same here, only listening to music on my phone. Having around 800 songs on it. When I had my BlackBerry it was a hard decision to delete one for a new song, even if I never listened to it, Now I'm owning an HTC, 16GB storage inside. So I'm good for a while, lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Same here, only listening to music on my phone. Having around 800 songs on it. When I had my BlackBerry it was a hard decision to delete one for a new song, even if I never listened to it, Now I'm owning an HTC, 16GB storage inside. So I'm good for a while, lol.

Had a 160gb classic for bout 6 years and would never change to anything smaller as everything on there has been listened to at least twice and on shuffle it's a great experience as it can range from literally any genre and as old as the 50's!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes.

Love it too. Beatles, Beach Boys, Louis Prima, etc.. LET 'EM COME!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly people think I'm a chav or scally due to how I dress yet I'm not I have a diverse taste in tunes and aint a idiot.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Exactly people think I'm a chav or scally due to how I dress yet I'm not I have a diverse taste in tunes and aint a idiot.

U in trainers alot?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
U in trainers alot?

Always mate I love trainers. I wear a shirt and tie to work everyday but walk down in trainers instead of them on the walk as I just find them comfier.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I know, I just wear them inside. Allways a shirt and vest to work. Have to do it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Slipknot not one of my fave bands but have some top tunes Duality etc

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't even use iTunes, I wish I did. Now I just use YouTube and favourite songs I like -.-

Only use itunes to sync my pod i usually use a ship and other methods unless i really want the album then i will buy it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
True I use it for my iPod.

I want to gather a massive music collection on there and be cool but I ceebs downloading it all.

It's taken 6 years and a fair bit of effort to get mine from various sources with a lot of the stuff I listen too not always being mainstream u have to search but it's been worth it if my ipod or laptop died I'd be gutted as not got a proper back up yet. My laptop is just music think it stands at 155gb for music.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
What I'm listening to now:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Zcri4SSUU[/yt]

After:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT4Y2JleWrQ&ob=av2e[/yt]

Haven't seen this thread before o.0

I spend most of my life listening to music, amateur musician myself (I compose and play the Trumpet and guitar). Oh and, biggest Aerosmith fan alive, even though Steven Tyler sold out completely.