What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well not right now.... Or maybe I should do mah homework... Or maybe just keep listening to Beherit...

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Was supposed to see them at some fest like 2 years ago but they dropped out :why: :cry:
Damn. I was about to go see Metallica and Slayer and some other bands but mom just doesn't have enough money.:((

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Damn. I was about to go see Metallica and Slayer and some other bands but mom just doesn't have enough money.:((

That sucks :downer:

Finland usually gets good shows. Should keep an eye out for that, man.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That sucks :downer:

Finland usually gets good shows. Should keep an eye out for that, man.
THISTHISTHISTHIS
2013_06_11_51b6d3f1d0893.jpg

Shame it was in Oulu :okay:

Reactions: Swift

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
:damn:

Fucking Archgoat, Blasphemy too. Vorum and Hobbs Angel of Death are good too. Sucks you missed that :downer:
Yeah... I mean.. Archgoat, Blasphemy, Impaled Nazarene, D.R.I, Slayer... I just.... pämgeslthpåatrkjöptaopsjkohidt,iohjoyrjohitömatkoeäjsoirytykophakltäegeophjirojhreoikgaäerh,jtioch.jitnmionmöoiydj

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... I mean.. Archgoat, Blasphemy, Impaled Nazarene, D.R.I, Slayer... I just.... pämgeslthpåatrkjöptaopsjkohidt,iohjoyrjohitömatkoeäjsoirytykophakltäegeophjirojhreoikgaäerh,jtioch.jitnmionmöoiydj

If I come across any flyers or info on Finland shows I'll let you know. I see them quite a bit on a couple forums I lurk from time to time (for news, updates, shows and stuff)

Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If I come across any flyers or info on Finland shows I'll let you know. I see them quite a bit on a couple forums I lurk from time to time (for news, updates, shows and stuff)
Thanks dawg :obama:Lol and also that bigass lettermonster wasn't a word in finnish in case you wondered. Just went a bit nuts

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, even NOW Finland has some of my (current/active/new) favorite bands in ALL genres. Goddamn. What's in your water? :aries:

Krypts, Obscure Burial, Black Feast, Ranger, Swallowed, Lantern, Desecresy, Funerary Bell, Beastmilk etc etc etc.

Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
In our water, like Baltic Ocean and Gulf of Finland? Mainly Russias waste and shit. And other finns who drowned while swinning/sailing while drunk.

Reactions: TheArabHammer