What should Cody "Default CAW" Rhodes do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

lol, Cody's gimmick is being Dusty Rhodes son lol! he should not be teaming with Hardcore Holly it should be with DH Smith and they should fued with Carlito and Santino Marella for the tag titles and have Carlito and Santino own them!!!

HBKforever

Reaction score
He needs his own gimmick....I mean his brother did it. So don't give me this bs about "oh it's hard for Cody". Get some new ring attire, an actual gimmick, and turn heel. Then maybe people will care.

MikeRaw

Anything but turn heel. It wouldnt make sense for him to all of a sudden be a heel, especially since hes lacking a personality. Like if he had more mic skills, and more accomplished, maybe... But I havent heard a promo since him since the Orton/Dusty Rhodes feud.
And besides, he obciously wouldnt be fighting and being a heel against big name guys yet, and being a heel on the heat/low card would be a step back. He needs to just ditch the tag team ASAP and then go on as just normal CAWdy for a while. Just to build some momentum, get a personality in like a year, since hes only like 21 or 22.

noumenon

Be released...lmao.

Or become a referee, he's about the right size.

C4

The roster is wayyy overcrowded at the moment so if people are expecting Cody Rhodes to do something on Monday Nights then they're totally wrong, he would remain like this for the rest of his career :dry:.

There is absolutely nothing that they can do with this guy right here. They could have turned him into a cocky heel but he doesn't have the mic skills to be one of the top heels. They could make him a determined babyface underdog fighting his way through everything but he doesn't have a perfect moveset and fan support; that needs to be there for a clean babyface. In my opinion, he needs no gimmick. A better entrance, moveset and some cheap fan support could work, why don't they experiment with him?

noumenon

They could experiment with pre-set WWE Superstar movesets and maybe change around the crowd signs a bit.:wink_7:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The problem is his moves don't add enough momentum. He needs to switch his primary to Showman so he can get quick momentum with a few taunts and a finisher theft.

But seriously, looks like WWE is giving him more mic time. We'll see how he does.

noumenon

When Carlito gave him the Backstabber in mid sentence it took me a good 10 minutes to stop laughing.

Qwake

^lol. His finisher is a DDT, he needs to Improve that to get somewhere

HHHforever

Reaction score
^You might want to throw in a personality there too. It doesn't really matter what type of finisher they give him if no one gives a shit when he comes out. No one is going to want to sit through crap for 10+ minutes and then suddenly love him one he hits a new finisher. I seriously think that if his name wasn't Rhodes then he would be sent down to FCW and they would try to re-work or actually give him a gimmick.

Qwake

It worked for Petey Williams, he known for his Gimmick(and now the X-title). If Rhodes got a real good finisher, looks real painful then that might make him look decent to everyone. It could chage everybodies opinion of him...