What reign was more entertaining?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's reign was better?

• Miz's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Come on, you must mark for someone else aswell? :)

I don't really know what a mark is, but the last time I watched WWE programming regularly was 2006 before I started watching in January 2012. So I don't really care for any of the new gen wrestlers.

Back in 2006 when CM Punk was a nobody on ECW, DX was the shit, John Cena was young in his career, Dolph was in Spirit squad, WB and DB didn't exist, Batista was world champion. Now everything's changed. :upset:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
I don't really know what a mark is, but the last time I watched WWE programming regularly was 2006 before I started watching in January 2012. So I don't really care for any of the new gen wrestlers.

Back in 2006 when CM Punk was a nobody on ECW, DX was the s***, John Cena was young in his career, Dolph was in Spirit squad, WB and DB didn't exist, Batista was world champion. Now everything's changed. :upset:

Being a mark, or marking is when you are all the way on for a wrestler. My fav's are HHH and Hardy, but when I'm watching WWE nowadays, I'm 'marking' for Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Being a mark, or marking is when you are all the way on for a wrestler. My fav's are HHH and Hardy, but when I'm watching WWE nowadays, I'm 'marking' for Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho.

The Rock, but I don't use the term mark, but he's my fave wrestler. For good reason. He's the best entertainer, knows how to put over a guy and isn't an egomaniac like Hogan. Is good at almost everything. Knows when to do it and how to do it big, perfect example is once in a lifetime match. Best trash talker When he sets a goal for himself he achieves it. He also gives the best sells.

I also like Kurt angle, he has it all just like the rock does. Funniest wrestler, good @ mic, can play a good heel, great in-ring.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
TBH, Until a brock reign starts, I could care less whose holding the wwe title. When brock lesnar's reign starts that's when s*** gets real.

Too bad Brock apparently doesn't care for a title reign. Sources claim he said he can do without a title as long as he gets paid.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Can't answer this as I didn't watch when Miz was champ. Punk's reign has been a let down besides the matches though, which have on the main been quality.

Bryan's gonna win at Over The Limit, calling it.