What rating do you expect TNA to get?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

1.5-2.0 for the first hour, almost certain. I don't think there's nearly enough advertisements on other networks though that there should be.

Axis

1.5-2.0 for the first hour, almost certain. I don't think there's nearly enough advertisements on other networks though that there should be.

Now that you mention it, I don't know if I've seen any. I'm not sure how well it would go over, though, for a Spike TV program to be advertised on Fox, UPN, ABC, etc. Then again, I supposed it could be advertised on MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, and whatever else Viacom owns.

MC Rae

Reaction score
1.3/1.4 for the first hour, then It'll struggle around 1.1 for the rest.

I'm not expecting anything great in terms of ratings, when they showed Hogans press conference on iMPACT all those weeks ago wasn't it the lowest rated quater of that particular show? I don't think that bodes too great for TNA.

Benaud

Reaction score
I'll say they go below 1.0. Why bother on watching it Monday night? Not only is there Bret, but there's a replay on Thursday, isn't there?

Reaction score
I don't give a shit who gets what ratings. I watch wrestling to enjoy wrestling, not to sit and nitpick the ratings from week to week.