wHAT PROMOTION DO U BELONG TO QUIZ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Click here to find out

1125071044_icturestna.jpg

You belong in TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA). You like to offer the fans an alternative to WWE's product. You like to focus more on wrestling and less on gimmicks and characters.

4602 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 21757 times.
19% of people had this result.

Take it to see which promotion you belong to

hbk4894

Reaction score
You belong in EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (ECW). It's too bad this promotion is defunct, you would have fitted in perfectly. ECW showcased many different styles from high slying lucha to bloody hardcore brawls. Whatever style it is you present, you belong in ECW!

vickymania

Reaction score
hell yeah!

1125070265_ictureswwe.jpg

You belong in WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (WWE). You really must be something good huh? You belong in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world! Physical appearance, microphone skills, gimmicks and characters are an important part of wrestling you believe. Making money is obviously important as well and you're going to make a lot of it!

Mr. Mat

You belong in COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING (CZW). You don't care about money, you want to showcase your special brand of hardcore wrestling. You're not just violent, you're ultraviolent. Using such instruments of destruction as ladders, tables, thumbtacks, barbed wire, cacti, fluorescent light tubes and even fire is just another day's work for you.

ok i dont know how that happend but ok

youthought

Reaction score
1125070776_icturesroh.gif

You belong in RING OF HONOR (ROH). You don't care about gimmicks and characters. You like to be part of technical matches. You may not be as big as WWE performers but you are very skilled and you feel that is more important.
You like to have long matches that focus on the athletic abilities of the wrestlers. You would fit in here no problem.

5022 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 21775 times.
21% of people had this result.​

YEY!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
1125070966_icturesecw.jpg

You belong in EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (ECW). It's too bad this promotion is defunct, you would have fitted in perfectly. ECW showcased many different styles from high slying lucha to bloody hardcore brawls. Whatever style it is you present, you belong in ECW!

Man!... So first off i Book like ECW 1996 & Secondly my wrestling style would fit ECW!... Quite weird... considering i didn't watch ECW back in the day!

phantomgerald

You belong in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (WCW). It's too bad this promotion is defunct because this is the company you belong in. You must have something special if you belong in a wrestling federation that was once the biggest in the world.

4350 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 21777 times.
18% of people had this result.

Woo. WCW. Cool

Kaedon

Reaction score
You belong in WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (WWE). You really must be something good huh? You belong in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world! Physical appearance, microphone skills, gimmicks and characters are an important part of wrestling you believe. Making money is obviously important as well and you're going to make a lot of it!
Take this quiz!

Reaction score
1125071044_icturestna.jpg

You belong in TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA). You like to offer the fans an alternative to WWE's product. You like to focus more on wrestling and less on gimmicks and characters.

...sweet

Soulpower

I don't why... but that made me laugh >_>

And surprise, surprise!

You belong in RING OF HONOR (ROH). You don't care about gimmicks and characters. You like to be part of technical matches. You may not be as big as WWE performers but you are very skilled and you feel that is more important. You like to have long matches that focus on the athletic abilities of the wrestlers. You would fit in here no problem.

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOOOOOWN!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
1125070118_ictureswcw.jpg

You belong in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (WCW). It's too bad this promotion is defunct because this is the company you belong in. You must have something special if you belong in a wrestling federation that was once the biggest in the world.

Reaction score

I don't know how I have never watched it

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
1125070118_ictureswcw.jpg

Oh what the hell I took it again

1125071214_icturesczw.jpg

You belong in COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING (CZW). You don't care about money, you want to showcase your special brand of hardcore wrestling. You're not just violent, you're ultraviolent. Using such instruments of destruction as ladders, tables, thumbtacks, barbed wire, cacti, fluorescent light tubes and even fire is just another day's work for you.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
1125070776_icturesroh.gif

You belong in RING OF HONOR (ROH). You don't care about gimmicks and characters. You like to be part of technical matches. You may not be as big as WWE performers but you are very skilled and you feel that is more important.You like to have long matches that focus on the athletic abilities of the wrestlers. You would fit in here no problem.