What places have you/do you want to visit?

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah, these foreign bastards really need to stop bashing our homeland, When have we ever bashed the third world like England, Australia, Canada or anywhere else other than America

MikeRaw

I've been mostly only to places in Canada (Provinces: Newfoundland, Quebec, other cities: Ottawa (Ontario), Niagara (Ontario) and of course, Toronto)
And outside of Canada, only to Boston and Buffalo.

I'd like to go to England, and Calgary (Canada)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I've been to Denver, and Snowmass, Colorado. I've been to Chicago. I've been just about every where in Florida. I've been to Santiago, and Bimini which are Bahamian Islands. Out of all the area's I have to say Bimini is the most beautiful one, although its small. From an elevated place you can see both ends of the island left to right.

I'd love to go to New York, California, Cannada, Alaska, France, Spain, England, Italy, Cuba, Australia, Japan, and Brazil. Think I covered everywhere.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Australia - I've always wanted to go there since I was a little kid. The place always fascinated me more than Europe, and Japan. Like most people in America would rather go to.

Compton, CA - Just to see if it's as bad as everybody likes to say it is.

Los Angeles, CA - I'd like to live around there (Actually in Whittier I would like to move to. Which isn't far from LA at all.)

Canada - Just because I live in Indiana it's not that far as all. Plus I think it would be neat to visit.