What new feud would spark interest for you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Well I'm going to use this thread with the idea that WWE would be able to actually ever book anything right with their current writing team (lol).

1. Pete Dunne vs William Regal, Triple H & the Rest of WWE management
TL;DR:
Pete Dunne is a Draco Malfoy esque reckless and petty P.O.S to the point that everyone in management has to step in.
In-Depth: During the UK Tournament earlier on this year we saw that Pete Dunne's methods of handling "problems" were unethical to say the least. Due to this, we already saw that both William Regal and Triple H ranted at Dunne as a "rookie kid" and Dunne really does resemble your snotty school bully/athlete, AKA a very young version of Regal. This feud would literally just be Dunne attacking people after winning or losing matches to display his moveset and you could even work some kayfabe injuries into it to really sell that WWE management would want to intervene. Eventually leading of course to the retirement match that William Regal deserves and to put Dunne over as the Main Eventer he is destined/deserves to be, of course Dunne wins and to sait his bloodlust Trips would give him a title match if he stops acting out. Feud over.

2. John Cena vs Time & an unknown WWE Champion
TL;DR:
Cena jobs and jobs and wonders if he has it anymore.
In-Depth: I thought this was going to start when AJ beat him at Summerslam but Cena just disappeared for a while, came back and then cena wins lol'd the WWE Championship only to drop it a month later? Classic WWE booking of course. Anyways, my idea for this feud is that Cena does the job, a lot, on TV, PPV's, House shows, you name it and he jobs. This could run for a little while and in it I'd like segments where Cena is backstage or even at his home and wondering who the hell he is anymore, I want him acting cold to Nikki and then feeling regret for it, I want somber entrances where Cena just sort of walks to the ring, I want awkward promos where he doesn't know what to say. Then when the hour is darkest and a heel champion has beaten everyone that stepped up to his plate, I want a pep talk from a fellow face and former opponent (Daniel Bryan? AJ?) that puts Cena belief back in himself, then Cena of course steps up and this time can actually pull his 2008 scthick of being destroyed in a match before comeback and defeats this heel champion for his record breaking title reign. Honestly the way they booked his 16th had no special feeling to it other than "it was a good match".

Of course both of these feuds would require on WWE creative actually being any form of "creative" which itself is a joke.

Reactions: Grievous 3D