What Moment Gave You Goosebumps?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jericho at 2013 rumble, D'z on ADR at Raw after WM, and HHH 2002, with HHH being probably the markout moment of my life next to Jericho joining WWF in 1998? might have been 99

Reaction score
-when sting joined the wolfpac
-when The Rock speared Goldberg (Goldberg's 1st match) at Backlash, then do a japanese kick-out then he does "The Smell" Taunt
-CM Punk MITB 2011 entrance
-When sting cameback to wrestling (TNA)
-Vince McMahon Apologizes to CM Punk
-Shawn winning the WWF title vs Bret WM 12 Iron man match overtime
-everytime scott hall doing the survey thing (WCW Nitro)
-Owen's death
-Sting winning the World Title vs Hogan (1996 starcade)
-y2j raw debut with The Rock
-CM Punk Slaps Vince McMahon
-Christian's TNA debut
-Eric Bishoff RAW debut
-Rock Concert (the 1st one)
-nwo (hogan, hall, nash) vs Austin & Rock (RAW episode)
-nWo WWF No Way Out PPV debut

There's a ton Goosebump moments in wrestling, Its too long to post... the one's I mentioned were moments that I witnessed during that time (not through highlights or Youtube)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
HHH retuning in MSG, now that is goosebumps worthy
I love Triple H. He's my second favorite wrestler of all time. And, although that moment with Triple was goosebump worthy, DB's moment was as well. DB had every person, in full unison, at his fingertips. That like never happens.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I love Triple H. He's my second favorite wrestler of all time. And, although that moment with Triple was goosebump worthy, DB's moment was as well. DB had every person, in full unison, at his fingertips. That like never happens.
No he didn't. DB's moment was no where as closer to HHH's pop.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Shield vs Wyatt facedown from a few weeks back.

Outside of the E:
Kobashi's return from his stint with liver cancer (carried the fucker to a 5 star match) and his retirement match always gives me goosebumps.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Both of these moments outshine DB any day.

Good moments, yes. But do they "outshine?" I don't think so. They're almost 2 different kinds of "pops".

That's a big entrance, sure.

But that's huge as well

that's just, well, amazing.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Good moments, yes. But do they "outshine?" I don't think so. They're almost 2 different kinds of "pops".

That's a big entrance, sure.

But that's huge as well

that's just, well, amazing.

There are no difference in pops. Pops are pops.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There are no difference in pops. Pops are pops.
DB is a mix of an explosive crowd with YES chants. Triple H's reaction was just explosion and applause. They're different, yet similar. "pops" they are, but different at the same time.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
DB is a mix of an explosive crowd with YES chants. Triple H's reaction was just explosion and applause. They're different, yet similar. "pops" they are, but different at the same time.
Not really. Congrats, DB has a hand motion that the crowd can use. Not many wrestlers need something like that.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not really. Congrats, DB has a hand motion that the crowd can use. Not many wrestlers need something like that.
as usual, Nero misses any point, says he's still right, and we move on. thanks nero. I love you