What mobile phone/cell do you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a Droid Mini, never wanted an iPhone since my wife has one and hates it. I have had the best luck with Android so far.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I have an iPhone, I haven't had any problems and will admit that I am a bit of an Apple fanboy!

Android does have some nice phones though as my girlfriend uses an older model.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy. I have been looking to get a new phone as my contract is about to be up but not sure what I would get, maybe an iPhone.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy. I have been looking to get a new phone as my contract is about to be up but not sure what I would get, maybe an iPhone.

I personally would go Apple, of course I posted that I am a bit of an Apple guy so that is where my vote goes. Coming from an Android system does throw a small learning curve when picking up an Apple, it kinda seems like you either love it or you hate it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Switched providers so I downgraded my phone but I have a better plan. I have a Fierce 2 from Andriod, it's good for the price though. The battery life is the biggest plus it has, the average use is about 11hrs on a full battery and that's with spotify and a couple other apps running on a consistent basis.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LG G Flex. I love it. It's very fast and the curved screen makes watching videos really fun.

Like most big phones though, I tend to touch the screen way too often while making a call.

It's also fun because I got it right when it was released and everyone would remark on how cool it was.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
a Black Google Pixel XL 128GB

472949.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Moto G5 Plus - Looooooooooooooove the phone. 2 sim cards, micro SD, 64 gig interlan, 4gig ram.
motorola-moto-g5-plus-1.jpg

And a finger print scanner that doubles as a navigation button so that i don't have to worry about the buttons taking real estate on the screen.

I've owned a LOT of android phones, inlcuding the S5 and all that jazz but never loved using a phone like I do with this.

Hello Moto indeed.

My previous phone was a Moto X Play so I guess I'm becoming somewhat of a Moto Fan lol.