What level is Bryan at now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
He's a made man. For now as it stands he's the top face of the company. In the long term he'll still be a top main event star for WWE.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welcome to a further continuation of the Sesame Street era guys... its your bed, WWE universe, lie in it

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome to a further continuation of the Sesame Street era guys... its your bed, WWE universe, lie in it
And we'd want a new "crude, rude and dirty" attitude era why? If the show is PG or TV14 doesn't equate to its quality. Its writing does.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
No... but when the WWE universe is a bunch of women and children, the credibility is equivalent to Sesame Street... yet you all people do is pour more gas on the fire

My point isn't that you're accepting Daniel Bryan, but that you are further perpetuating the stereotype that this is the guy you want leading the company

The IWC should want innovation and change yet Bryan will do nothing but the opposite... not to mention size always lacks credibility no matter how you slice it

Stopspot

Reaction score
Because stuff like this is innovative...

I just think you're hating for the sake of hating.

a618d845df77c4899af865013a028bea.jpeg

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
No this is innovative....

Skip to 5:20 by the way

It wasn't crude or dirty either

Stopspot

Reaction score
No this is innovative....

Skip to 5:20 by the way

It wasn't crude or dirty either

Typical heel work. Punk is good but he is not going to change the business. Neither Bryan nor Punk are. The next big thing is probably not even wrestling yet. The next stone cold or Hogan is probably in high school or college. Possibly toiling on the independent scene.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Typical heel work. Punk is good but he is not going to change the business. Neither Bryan nor Punk are. The next big thing is probably not even wrestling yet. The next stone cold or Hogan is probably in high school or college. Possibly toiling on the independent scene.

Very good retort and well thought out

Stopspot

Reaction score
Very good retort and well thought out
I don't think anyone on here other than the odd "Bryan is gawd" mark expected him to take over full time from Cena. Most are happy that a well deserving man has been made in this business. He's not gonna be the face of the company. But he is one of the top guys now. He's Edge so to speak.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Actually he's no Edge nor Shawn Michaels either... Eddie Guerrero is more appropriate, yet he's booked far more Blue than Eddie ever was

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Fuck you for taking my quote you fucking mod fucker. I bet you fell fucking tough fucker for fucking stealing my fuck fucker phrase I was fucking going to fuck use fuck.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wrestling wise and gimmick wise daniel bryan is 100% the new chris benoit think about it toothless agression and beard guy the only differance is daniel bryan has somehow made "yes" a catch phrase the point i am trying to make with this is DB is not going to be main event that long as soon as everyones bored of his shit its see ya later back to team hell no.