What legend DVD should be next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What legend DVD should be released or wish would be released?

I would love for a best of Macho Man DVD or Sabu.

C4

Chris Jericho - The Y2J Story
That would be real Awesome, it should cover all of Jericho's Wrestling time and his glory days in the WWE and wCw.

-DC-

Reaction score
A DVD for Randy Savage or Ricky Steamboat would be great. Allso a Owen Hart DVD would be very nice.

Weebo

Reaction score
I think the next DVD that should come out should be about the Legendary Hart Foundation. And If not that then a DVD for just a DVD for either the late great Owen Hart or the late great British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Travis40

The Rock...it should be 10 hours long and have all of his classic matches and classic promos.

thedeadite

Reaction score
STEAMBOAT!!!!!!!
also...
Owen Hart (of course)
Terry Funk!!!!!!!! (though, they would have to work with others libraries as well to get alot of japan stuff)
Dudley Boys would be nice, though it won't happen with them in tna

Montana

I think the next DVD that should come out should be about the Legendary Hart Foundation. And If not that then a DVD for just a DVD for either the late great Owen Hart or the late great British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Yes, i was just about to say this. Owen & Bulldog & The Hart Foundation.

Macho Man won't have a dvd until he and the wwe is on better terms.

Perhaps maybe even like a Legends of WWE featuring 3-4 midcard guys like:

Junkyard Dog, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, and Big Bossman. This would then lead to another part 2 with more legends.

Soulpower

The best of Ricky Steamboat. I've always wanted to hear his side of the story from his matches against the likes of Flair and Austin. A Terry Funk DVD would be great and at the very least we would get some great stories.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think a HArt DVD would be good documenting all the Hart family and their involvement in the wrestling business and have seperate section for each member of their family that has in some way been involved with wrestling. Id love to see a Macho Man and Y2J DVD but I think its too soon for Jericho and i dont see a Macho Man one coming anytime soon.

chavoheat

Reaction score
I'd like to see a DVD for the Midnight Express.

Cornette's mic work and the ring work of Lane and Eaton is stuff of legends.

Young wrestlers should all be forced to watch this DVD.

Reaction score
they need to bring out the "Life and Times of Mr.Perfect"

British Bulldog/Owen Hart DVD package. Each of them have their own dvd and then there own matches and some of their stuff together,

Kaedon

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect
Macho Man Randy Savage
Ted Dibiasie
Jerry Lawler

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
A Kurt Angle one, but that's unlikely, and definitely a Macho Man one. I'd also like to see a History of WCW one, without all the usual WWE is so much better bias. Oh and a Rock one too and a more comprehensive nWo DVD.