What kind of Secondary title do you want?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Don't even have enough of a rsoter to carry a midcard title
Allin, OC, Sky after SCU, Page, Pac. Those are the above average interesting guys. Havoc, janela, spears, for your jobbers and very low tendency to actually win the title if ever.

Then you have your MJFs and Cody's who can start off legitimizing the title. And some of your main eventers very seldomly going after the title.

It would give an easy storyline to start getting the Midcard scene going. Big rosters arent always gold. Just making the top and bottom both relevant is important which AEW is struggling a tad to do

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Allin, OC, Sky after SCU, Page, Pac. Those are the above average interesting guys. Havoc, janela, spears, for your jobbers and very low tendency to actually win the title if ever.

Then you have your MJFs and Cody's who can start off legitimizing the title. And some of your main eventers very seldomly going after the title.

It would give an easy storyline to start getting the Midcard scene going. Big rosters arent always gold. Just making the top and bottom both relevant is important which AEW is struggling a tad to do

Barely have enough time for a third major angle......more titles doesn't help shit

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Barely have enough time for a third major angle......more titles doesn't help shit
Nah they have time they're just mishandling it at times with certain things. But MJF winning the ring shows they have time for something like that. Heres to hoping they get better at time management.

And once theyve created a few, here to stay, bonafide stars theyll start having more time to give to the Midcard. So let's hope for the best homie

Reactions: Vegeta

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nah they have time they're just mishandling it at times with certain things. But MJF winning the ring shows they have time for something like that. Heres to hoping they get better at time management.

And once theyve created a few, here to stay, bonafide stars theyll start having more time to give to the Midcard. So let's hope for the best homie

He won't. :heston

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

The ring is their secondary title :DEAD:

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
The ring is their secondary title :DEAD:
I wouldnt say that until they fully defend it. Hopefully they do, having the number of defenses and cash in for a title shot would be sweet