• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What kind of job do you have?

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Retail worker for one of the big name chains. The job can have it's ups and downs but it's a job, so I can't complain for the most part. I try to remain positive while working and just focus on the job.

Citan

Jan 11, 2011
Canada
I've been out of work since 2014 because of health issues (Huntington's). Prior to that, I tried to become a health care professional (not a good idea...). When that didn't materialize, I couldn't make up my mind on what to do next. So, I ended in mininum-wage jobs.

There has been quite a bit of activity surrounding research against the disease in the past months. If a cure does occur, then I was thinking of learning Japanese and becoming a video game translator.

The Commie

Feb 25, 2019
By trade, I can do Electrician's work, Carpentry, and Plumbing. I haven't had a job in about a year due to lower back problems, but that was fixed last with an extensive surgery so in the meantime I have been helping local businesses and such with social media presence and such.