What kind of jeans are fashionable now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Seabs said:
God I'm good.

0c1413835ab9c37156dbeca90dba685f.jpg

SO DAMN GOOD

By the way thank you all, you're all such helpful people :yay:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I know my styles, trust me. So many chicks say I've got swag and boy's try to copy my swag, being actual serious here. You're welcome.

They're pimpy but I already have a few sources now lol. I guess the more the merrier.

Kanenite I would be the same but sadly females care about these things, plus I always like to try and look smart when I can.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If you do what you want they'll want you more. For some reason every girl here talk to me and flirts, and I wear whatever I want to.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
They're pimpy but I already have a few sources now lol. I guess the more the merrier.

Kanenite I would be the same but sadly females care about these things, plus I always like to try and look smart when I can.

Girls don't care about jeans. :facepalm1: They care more about the person than what jeans he's wearing. "That smurf has nice jeans, I hope he makes me his gf." :facepalm1: Jeans that are in fashion would be skinny/slim jeans.

And the fact that you're asking a wrestling forum for fashion advice is just the biggest facepalm ever. :facepalm:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning that Iwas going to be their personal bitch, just that if dressing in smart clothes helps then I plan to.

Plus if I really wore what girls wanted I would wear purple chinos with a white shirt with the picture of a city on it like everybody else does.

Lil' Wade said:
Girls don't care about jeans. :facepalm1: They care more about the person than what jeans he's wearing. "That smurf has nice jeans, I hope he makes me his gf." :facepalm1: Jeans that are in fashion would be skinny/slim jeans.

And the fact that you're asking a wrestling forum for fashion advice is just the biggest facepalm ever. :facepalm:

Once again completely ignores what I've said.

And they've done a pretty damn good job of giving me advice. So I really don't see how it's "just the biggest facepalm ever".

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
where the hell do you live where people dress like that lol

Aberdeen lol. I know it looks horrendous. Then they all get pictures in them inevitably holding a budweiser in one hand next to a female that doesn't give a fuck about them, yet they will put it as their Facebook pic.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I wasn't meaning that Iwas going to be their personal bitch, just that if dressing in smart clothes helps then I plan to.

Plus if I really wore what girls wanted I would wear purple chinos with a white shirt with the picture of a city on it like everybody else does.

Once again completely ignores what I've said.

And they've done a pretty damn good job of giving me advice. So I really don't see how it's "just the biggest facepalm ever".

You should never ask a wrestling forum on fashion advice. Better to just go to the mall and go into a store and ask them.