What kind of concert-goer are you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Never been to a concert at all in my life but I'd always wanted to jump into a mosh pit with a couple of my boys and just go dumb. I just gotta keep my head on a swivel whenever a 7 foot tall giant tries to suprise the fuck out of me.

But I'm definitely the head-bobbing type at concerts, but at the same time I wouldn't mind crowd-surfing at all.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I would honestly like to crowd surf, but I know how crowds feel about fat people. Killswitch Engage will make the crowd pick up the tallest guy in the place. By the way, go see Killswitch if you can. They're funny as hell. And they caught me of guard when they played CM Punk's theme.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Did you or anybody else mark out when they played it Chucky Z?

noumenon

I've been to so many concerts and shows in my life I seriously lost count. I used to keep all of my stubs in binders from bigger events, I even stopped doing that a few years back.
This whole fuckin spin kicking karate dance fighting bullshit is the gayest shit I've ever seen. Leave your hoodies and bandanas at home kids.
The only kind of pit I'm down with is an old school thrash circle pit. I've got a pretty short temper so a real mosh pit usually brings about a fight for me.

At just about every concert you'll find me standing front row center crushed against the guardrail for the entire show.

Wordlife

^I'm going to see them with Disturbed, and Lacuna Coil sometime in either late March or April

I saw Metallica/Machine Head last night... I am so damn sore, so damn deaf, and I have no damn voice. By far that was the GREATEST concert I have EVERRRRRRR been to in my entire life. If you have the chance, before they stop playing, please, please, please... PLEASE Check out Metallica will ya, they played their asses off and I was blown away at how well they played. ANDDDDDD I'm going to see Slipknot on Friday with Coheed and Cambria and Trivium at the same place I saw Metallica last night... totally worth it !