What kind of BTB would you like to read?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exAusTiN

Reaction score
I'm a former member here, won't say who but i made a new account because i wanted a fresh start and try and work my way back up the BTB ladder, I was here about 2 years ago, did a couple BTB's, wasn't the best or most popular guy around, but I feel i gained some members respect. Now I feel like writing again and I would like to ask you all, what kind of BTB's do you like to read? Like WWE, WCW, ECW, Tna...or maybe even a new promotion, idk. But tell me what you like to read and if it was a real promotion, tell me the year and I'll see if I'd like to write about it.

P.S. Seems this forum has changed a lot since I've last been here. Hopefully it's for the better!

seX-Power

Who were you?

And all BTBs pretty much get recognition around here. An old school WCW or ECW one wouldn't be too bad to read though.

We also have an advice thread for this kind of stuff, and a casual talk thread that could be used for introductions.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
xImpulsive? If it is you, I liked your work. I doubt its TRI, he doesn't do little games such as mystery gimmicks lol. Hulkstar? :shifty: lmfao.

Be open about who you were.

Also, seX pretty much answered your question right on the bullseye. We're all open as long as its entertaining, well written, and well booked.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't have a specific style of BTB's. I am fine reading WWE and TNA BTB's and also made up ones but I truly enjoyed BTB's with unique storylines and with a touch of Levi Pushes* in it.

Levi Push - a superstar who have been pushed from being a low card/ jobber status into a main eventer.

P.S. I'll give a guess and I think you're either JHar888 or hbk999111 (just a guess)

berrysi

Reaction score
Do a TNA BTB, starting after Bound for Glory 2005, only with a slight change, that being Kevin Nash was healthy and defeated Jeff Jarrett in the main event to become NWA World Heavyweight Champion, that or do whatever you want.

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Yea it's xImpulsive, I forgot to mention that ha.

Evil Austin

I remember you, you were a pretty good booker, however imo you shouldn't do what others tell you to do or suggest you to do, you should take a company or create one, and pick a time period which you know almost all there is to know about it and enjoyed it. You shouldn't take a time which is popular amongst us readers which you may not enjoy to write.