What I've posted in the Admins Office.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
I guess I'll just say that being admin doesn't feel right for me, and I'd like to step down. Also, I plead to you; do something sensible and make in my opinion, the best poster on this forum, admin.

Knox Beard is more than deserving.

And I stick by this.

Kizza

Reaction score
Lack of Kizza being mentioned as possible successors makes me disappoint.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I thought being mod would mean I can see everything. Now I find out that there's another part of the forum I can't see.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
That's why I could only ban you from the e-fed.

This thread makes me happy. I'm glad you put Knox Beard's name up there.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I nominate myself for the admin spot. IWF needs a charismatic leadership.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
while Knox beard can sure type one hell of a post it's not like he's active or cares an inch about the welfare of this forum

Italian outsider and Kizza have shown interest, both of them have credentials and are generally liked by the forum and unlike some mizmasters don't try and suck your cock for love.

Noumenon and Mike Chaos are the current admins right? Well those two are pretty sound admins who know how to admin a forum crazy~ but it looks like you just need someone active and trustworthy. So at first you made Wordlife admin, but then just out of spite people cried, someone listened. Weird.

So you gave another respected member the adminship. Out of spite people cried, someone listened. Weird.

Show direction and stick with it. Why are the admins backing out or letting ignorance get to them? You were given the power for a reason, abuse it then explain yourself later would of been my role instead of backing out and relinquishing power.

I know all these new members suck ass and are ruining your nostalgic memory of the good days (including myself, I wasn't here when this place was fun) But someone's going to have to stick with it and persevere and post consistently and wack threw all the garbage. I'm trying to be a role model here guys, someone has to step up though and put their foot down

I guess addressing the XBA situation would be smart as his bullshit loserness is the catalyst of all that nonsense. But i'm sure his immaturity on youtube speaks louder then anything i can type. Also how when he lost his adminship that he had for what a couple of days? that a sudden revolt stemmed from it by all new members not two months old to the forum.

Yes he didn't do anything. What he do though was spark it consistently with green reps and rally posts. I was in the middle of it while it was all happening bitching like a bitch. He would green rep everybody who would post pro xba anti beer. You don't want someone like that as an admin, seriously what's so fucking good about being an admin that you would do extra shit to try and achieve it? That only seems mischievous and villainous to me considering the majority of the posters here have been friends for years.

What do you wanna gain so bad that you sparked a mutiny? Please just tell me you just wanted a bigger E-penis and leave it at that

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I agree with the majority of Colin's points. I wouldn't say no to an adminship on IWF if it were desired, but I'll admit I'm less active than someone such as Kizza or TIO, who both want the position apparently.

I was made Mod of the serious discussion because the majority of the members as a whole voted for it. So as far as what I've tried to do there is spark some form of activity in Serious Discussion with quality debate and member interaction. I haven't had to do much in the way of editing, deleting or removing posts from my section, but I think I've done well so far. If not I would trust the current administration to tell me where I need to step up my game.

So I am comfortable modding the Serious Discussion, or I would be comfortable with the increased responsibility of Adminship if it were warranted. Sometimes it's not a matter of who wants the job but rather, who would do the job right if given the responsibility. If Beer trusts me with taking over his position, I'd do my best to provide stability in a staffing situation that has been anything but stable.

Axis

Reaction score
More admins aren't needed tbh. The staff is already too big, and promotions only exacerbates the problem.