What is your heritage?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am 50% French, 15% Scottish, 15% Irish, 10% Welsh, and 10% English.

Fun fact as well my great great grandfather on my dad's side came to America from French by way of boat from Portugal to escape being killed by the man whose wife was cheating on him with my great great grandfather, and my great great grandfather and his brothers on my mom's side were well-known moonshiners in the area I live at now.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Anytime I see someone call themselves a loser, I can only think of this:

That is actually my favorite song of all time because of how much I say "I am a Loser".

Hence why we get along so well...
Nah, we get along because...well...hell, I have no clue why we get along, lol.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
My heritage is Spanish Polish and English, although I prefer not to acknowledge the Polish side, as it led to some decidedly disastrous results that have affected me for life. My Spanish side, on the other hand is largely responsible for motivating me and giving me reason to believe there is no problem that doesn't have a solution. My mother is an excellent cook and has always stood by me and always will, owing to her Roman Catholic upbringing. My father is gone and isn't missed, I'm afraid. I gained nothing useful from him and was relieved when he passed, as he was born to immigrant parents who didn't want him in the first place, and to make matters better, he was born two months prematurely with Asperger's syndrome.

My mother on the other hand, was raised by a good, albeit excessively right wing, religious family, which instilled good virtues in her. I follow them to this day and have always gotten along with everyone as a result. This is just a little about me. There is more, much more, though. Feel free to ask. I've got nothing to hide.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I am black so i pull out the race card at every opportunity

200.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I thought this could be a fun thread to learn a bit about everyone's backgrounds.

I am primarily Italian (And yes, I am proud... have you tasted the food!? HAVE YOU!?).
My great grandparents (on my mom's side) came over to America from Italy. My grandfather fought in the war, even made friends with a lil wolf pup.. true story. I actually have ties to the early 1900's American Italian mob as well. They were a vigilantly group that took it upon themselves to protect people when the police were slacking. I'll have to get a refresher on the name of the book but there is a book out there that is about that part of my family. I wish I had spent more time with my Nana when she was still alive. She cooked amazing Italian food all from scratch and knew fluent Italian. It was always hilarious to me that she would swear in Italian in front of me, my brother, and my cousins when we were kids as if we didn't know. My one uncle recently went to Italy for the first time to connect to his roots and ended up going back a second time. Would be cool to find some family members over there. My father's side, I don't know much about but he is a mix of Italian, German, and Polish I believe so I got a bit of crazy white folk in my genes as well. I have always been drawn to my Italian heritage and plan on learning more about it.
So all of this was a lie I guess, because you are clearly 110% Egyptian