What is this Rell/Jasmine stuff!!?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
meh, we all know I'm Noodles jobber account.

Soulpower

The truf! soulpower, Rell, Noodle=All the same person

Now which one of us is the mastermind? KENFAN!

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
We are a figments of Rell's imagination. We don't actually exist. When Rell dies we all will too.

the dark knight

yea, and im aussie ash.

interesting.gif
stop using that gay fuckin smily already.

C4

by gay i mean disgusting.

my :pash: smily isn't :D

I have got the usage rights and copyrights to that, here is the official statement:

Internet Forums Smiley copyright statement and release act;

© Copyright 2006, 2007, #124402
C4 International corporation LLC.

Subject(s) included in the copyright statement:

:pash: © May 2008

This smiley is a subject to copyright matter and extensive use will result in a 32-month banishment from the forums; Possession of unauthorized smiley's is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of the regulations. It will be a subject to a $20,000 fine and/or a 32-month banishment from the forums.

This User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Impact Wrestling Forums without regard to any conflict of law principles. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree that any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this User Agreement may be brought in the District Court or the Supreme court if that court lacks jurisdiction, in any court of competent jurisdiction in Randy Orton's Boners local area; and hereby consent to the jurisdiction of each such court in any proceeding. Use of my smiley's is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.[/I]

© Copyright 2006, 2007, #124402
C4 International corporation LLC.

hah. :moon:

Qwake

Rell, I heard you and Y2Jasmine had e-sex, true??? :lol:

J/K just some Kenfan rumours :shifty:

Rell has 12 differnet accounts!!!