What is there Wrestlemania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've watched several PPVs from TNA. The latest one being BFG, I think I also saw Slammiversary, and a few others.

Just to clarify for someone who's never really followed TNA properly. Which is their version of WM? Which is their BIGGEST PPV of the year? Because if you listen to ANYONE on TNA, EVERY FUCKING PPV IS THE BIGGEST ONE OF THE YEAR!

It's fine if they don't have one, I imagine they do though, but which actually is?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
BFG is their Wrestlemania. Slammaversay is sort of their Summerslam.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah, It's Bound for Glory, However this years was rather lackluster in my opinion. Thanks Hogan/ECW.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Lackluster? You're really too kind.

Spent the whole event thinking "This can't get any worse , can it??? .....Oh, it just did".

Montana

Reaction score
I am normally am too nice when it comes to TNA. Maybe it's because i can see they are actually trying. They've been really trying hard to put together a good wrestling program, draw in viewers and such and failing every time. I hate to blame everything on the booking, but really that's where a large portion of where the problem is.

Axis

Reaction score
It's supposed to be Bound For Glory. Ironically, it was the worst show of the year.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not booking, one man, Vince Russo.

That is such a bullshit excuse. Sure, Russo is terrible but he's not the one in charge of the company. The ones who allow him to get away with the garbage that he does are just as responsible as him, more so actually.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^Good point, If he was gone though, he wouldn't be there for people to listen to him.

You'd be right but TNA management has consistently shown that they are dumb as shit and would just listen to some other fool.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the last time I really enjoyed TNA was when they were doing the weekly PPV shows. The storylines still weren't there but the wrestling was and that was what set them apart.

What the fuck happened?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You aren't even old enough to know one damn thing of Kevin Sullivan's booking work. It was fucking terrible and Heyman is pretty much officially out of the wrestling business now too.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Let me let you in on a little secret Adam.

The true measure of a man's intelligence is in knowing that he knows sweet fuck all. Let that one stew for a while.

Axis

Reaction score
His posts are deleted, but uh, did he advocate Kevin Sullivan taking over TNA's booking?

Axis

Reaction score
He most certainly did.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH