What is the end game for Braun Strowman vs. Sami Zayn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

El Curry

Kids See Ghosts
Reaction score
If Braun wins he continues to look strong and demolishes Zayn, but then Zayn looks weak and gets pushed further down the card.
If Zayn finishes this underdog story and wins then Braun loses a lot of credibility due to not being able to finish Zayn off.

I know Braun has already built a lot of momentum and has controlled a lot of the feud, but if he loses it immediately takes all of that away while Zayn has shown glimpses of being able to defeat Braun and if he loses then this whole feud can be seen as kind of useless as Zayn tried but ended up being squashed and defeated.

I can't seen them having Braun lose because they are behind him and his a beast, but they are also behind Zayn so I'm unsure!

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I see Braun winning it. He has the look and build that Vince loves and is already being primed for a attempt in main events.

Vince also apparently thinks he can replicate the Bryan push with Zayn by having him lose and lose and get more over as a result. Since he thinks that is what got Bryan over, the chase for the big win. Which technically is correct but at the same time not

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Zayn was written off TV last week, right? So, taking that into consideration, I see him coming back at the Rumble and eliminating Strowman as a revenge.

It likely won't be the end of the feud, but the next time they square off, Strowman will emerge victorious, obviously.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm guessing Strowman will come out on top but I agree with what Prince said. The RR match seems to be about revenge all to often.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yep he'llmost likely eliminate strowman at the rumble. Which could mean that he wins the rumble now that I think about it. Which would set up him vs owens at mania.... damn that's not bad