What is so bad about only weighing 8 st.???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Then you could in my honest opinion do with putting on a little weight. Not to sound mean bu AJ looks in my opinion too skinny for her height and build. AJ looks like a girl in my high school class did when she had anorexia.

Why??? Because you can see our ribs through our skin??? Who cares, its WAY better than being over-weight. ^_^

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't astonished, it's just pretty light. Although being small, it's expected. Lmao.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
pretty sure Jonathan is just amazed at how people manage to stay thin, then there's him

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why??? Because you can see our ribs through our skin??? Who cares, its WAY better than being over-weight. ^_^
Yes. When you see the ribs you are in general at a unhealthy low level of body fat and it can lead to serious medical issues later in life.

I prefer my women with curves.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yes. When you see the ribs you are in general at a unhealthy low level of body fat and it can lead to serious medical issues later in life.

I don't care. We're able to move quicker than other people and we're not dragging around useless body fat. I think we have it pretty nice. :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ehh I see it all the time here in Cali. I do suggest trying to put on a a bit more weight though, not saying get fat, but being at the minimum is not the best thing to be at.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That is like what... 110 pounds? If you are super short thats not shocking. AJ Lee weights like 100 pounds. lol

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I wasn't astonished, it's just pretty light. Although being small, it's expected. Lmao.

Yeah you were. This is copy and pasted from out conversation. You wrote this after looking at my introduction thread:

Ah, nice threads.

Can't believe you're only 8st :shock:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

I think women in general look better with a little fat on them. Women are suposta have curves and have the body that can bear children, not the body of a 12 year old boy. My opinion anyway. Some men do like very very skinny women though. Most prefer curves though.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
That is like what... 110 pounds? If you are super short thats not shocking. AJ Lee weights like 100 pounds. lol

She weighs 115, I weigh 120.

Maybe I'm like 8 and a half st. then. I don't know how your system works. :/

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah you were. This is copy and pasted from out conversation. You wrote this after looking at my introduction thread:

Ah, nice threads.

Can't believe you're only 8st :shock:

That's just more a "jeez, that's not much" as opposed to being astonished.

I know lots of people who don't weigh much :lol1:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think women in general look better with a little fat on them. Women are suposta have curves and have the body that can bear children, not the body of a 12 year old boy. My opinion anyway. Some men do like very very skinny women though. Most prefer curves though.

Curves this, curves that...

I prefer quickness and agility. Thanks anyway.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This. More often than not I don't give a super skinny girl a second glanze from the "is she dateable/doable" perspective.