What is next for Judas Mesias?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
I think that Judas is going to wrestle some jobbers for a few months until they give him a title defends.

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
If Sting ever decides to return then I can see those two feuding. Sting looking to revenge what they do Abyss or w/e. Be a good feud nonetheless.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, this is why TNA needs a midcard heavyweight title, like a North American title or something. It would give guys like Judas Mesias and Eric Young a chance to get over with a title, without going X Division where they don't belong or without getting the overrub of a World Heavyweight title reign.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Actually, rumor has it that TNA is getting ready to fire Judas Mesias because they don't have any future plans for him, like they did Raven.

HulkStar

Well I dout they bring Abyss's new Gimmick as Chris Parks back anytime soon but if they do They will probably do a program.. Other people I see fueding with him are Rhino, Eric Young, Hell I'l bet they throw in Even Booker T lol..

But I think they are going to throw him in the Lethal Lockdown Main Event Match At Lockdown with Team Angle if there is going to be a team angle Team Joe thing.. I think there will be though..

After I really dont know where he will go

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey maybe Mitchel can start a new faction like the new church with Mesias, Black Reign and Rellik and maybe bring in one more guy