What is Fifa's obsession with Spain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Go home Jeebak, you're drunk.

Its obvious you lack football knowledge :maybe:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, you do know the world XI doesn't HAVE to have that formation right? "HE NO CDM HE CAN'T BE IN TEAM", that logic doesn't apply, but if you insist - Yaya Toure is a much better CDM than Alonso imo, and so is Pirlo.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also, you do know the world XI doesn't HAVE to have that formation right? "HE NO CDM HE CAN'T BE IN TEAM", that logic doesn't apply, but if you insist - Yaya Toure is a much better CDM than Alonso imo, and so is Pirlo.

Ofc it doesnt have to have that formation, however you bashed Alonso on the basis of his defensive skills and then procedeed to pick players who arent even defensive players, which sounds awkward to me. None of the ones u mentioned have the passing range and creativity of alonso.
However even if that was debatable and slightly acceptable, your opinions of Cole and Rooney in World 11 were just downright stupid.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Go home JeebaK, you're drunk.

Its obvious you lack football knowledge :maybe:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Ofc it doesnt have to have that formation, however you bashed Alonso on the basis of his defensive skills and then procedeed to pick players who arent even defensive players, which sounds awkward to me. None of the ones u mentioned have the passing range and creativity of alonso.
:win: he's probably the second most important guy in Real Madrid ( after cr7)

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ibra anyone?! Scored the most goals in Serie A last season, has scored 18 goals and 4 assists in 17 games for PSG, which means he has scored 50% of PSG's goals in Ligue 1 this season. 2 goals and 5 assists in 6 games in CL this season. Carried Milan in the CL-playoffs last spring, 2 goals and 1 assist against Arsenal for an example. 11 goals in 11 games for the swedish national team, including 2 goals in the euros, 4 goals against England.
I may be a little biased but I think Ibra have been better than Falcao and definitely better than RVP and Rooney.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Alves - Arguably the most overrated right-back in the world. Sure he's great at going forward, but actually defending - he's poor. Lahm wipes the floor with Alves.

AGREED.

World Class players like Neuer, Lahm, Alaba, Khedira and Mueller, (and pirlo, etc) were not selected because they do not have a SPANISH PASSPORT.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
AGREED.

World Class players like Neuer, Lahm, Alaba, Khedira and Mueller, (and pirlo, etc) were not selected because they do not have a SPANISH PASSPORT.

Lol Alaba, Khedira and Mueller are not even close to being on this team. Neur yes, Lahm yes, but those three aren't even close.