What In The Blue Hell.......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
Murdoch and Mickie James Storyline?????

I think if they go through with sumthing like this its just copying ECW (Balls n Kelly).

What do you guys think????

The Rated R CMStar

Hey man, just a promo. In fact you are missing the whole background of the story, I think the storyline will be Murdoch and Cade separating. Cade has long time waiting for a push

Reinvented

Reaction score
That still doesn't mean Mickie and Murdoch won't be paired up. She could be the key of there whole break up later down the line.

(Murdoch is a sexy beast)

Reaction score
meh lol doesnt bother me to much although if they broke up for a bit so both could be given a try at singles wrestling that might be good

kingovkings

Reaction score
id like to see cade go solo see what he could do with the opportunity i think he is a pretty good solid wrestler his in ring skills are good but i dunno if he could pull off the charisma and mike skills but id like to see how he'd do not sure about the whole mickey/Murdock thing tho, if its 2 break up the tag team which i think it will be then yeah cool, but not a long running thing with mickey/Murdoch that would suck

Reaction score
to have her be the reason for the breakup would be ok for a while but yeah a long lasting "relationship" between mickey&murdoch would not work plus that would make me hate murdoch which I really don't want to I like the guy

-TJ-

^ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

This is just an angle were Cade and Murdoch will split.

A Month later......... Mickie causes Cade and Murdoch to lose the tag titles because Mickie get's hurt and Murdoch tends to her.

A few months later............. Cade def. Murdoch becasue of Mickie James ::kenfan well thats my guess.......

Reaction score
I think it's good for Mickie James, she's not taken advantage of enough, she's been great in any story line i've seen.

Reinvented

Reaction score
to have her be the reason for the breakup would be ok for a while but yeah a long lasting "relationship" between mickey&murdoch would not work plus that would make me hate murdoch which I really don't want to I like the guy

Why would you hate Murdoch???Because it will seem like he shagged Mickie???

Enigma22

Reaction score
cade could be a decent singles wrestler but murdoch will be gone within a year if they split up again.

Reinvented

Reaction score
If you recall Cade was alrdy a singles star(Garrison Cade) and he would be a good heel for the IC belt better then Kennedy and Carlito..

Reinvented

Reaction score
exactly......I want to still dream about me shagging her.......and just the idea of her and Murdoch....it's not a pretty sight

I can agree with that......I guess but you do know that Murdoch is a sexy beast right behind Y2J......

If anything Mickie isn't good enough for Big Dick Murdoch...... OooO YeaH

The Rated R CMStar

In fact, I see a little Harley Race in Trevor Murdoch. He could be an ok singles wrestler getting a midcard push.

As for Lance Cade, I see him in a few years main eventing. He has proven himself as a good wrestler, Vince likes big guys and he is not only big but talented, just meant to happen